One

Steve and Robin were working together at family video and it was around a half hour till closing time. Robin was ranting to Steve about something Vicky did the night before. He just rolled his eyes and said "Robin slow down or you'll bite your tongue off" she just crossed her arms and rolled her eyes right back. "Like you have room to talk Harrington" the joking mood was ruined when they heard the bell above the door ring. "Hello welcome to scoops- family video!" They both said in unison with a chuckle. Neither of them can get the greeting right even though they've been at the new job for a minute. Robin's eyes light up when she sees who it is. Her and Eddie had decided they would be "siblings in torment" to Steve. When he walks up to the counter and swings his legs over sitting facing them neither of them so much as blink. If it was anyone else they would have been banned or something but Eddie is different. They have a bond no one else would be able to understand if they tried. Eddie swings his legs kicking the counter softly while he turns his ring on his middle finger. A nervous habit. "Spit it out Munson" Steve blurts out after staring for a minute. "Why so worried Harrington?" Eddie retorts with. Despite having being somewhat friends with him they still have a bit of a history. The sarcastic comments used to be laced with malice now they're just downright flirty. Not that Steve cares. He's straight. And probably reading it wrong.  "Forget I asked Eds I don't care." Steve says a little on edge. Eddie just clapped his hand on his heart and leaned back like he was faking his death. "You wound me with your apathy Harrington!" He says being every bit dramatic he usually is. "Eddie I don't have time for this I'm tired" Steve replies coldly. "Geez Steve sensitive much? He hasn't even tried to make fun of your calic you couldn't get down today" Robin says, ruffling his hair with a sly grin. The truth is Eddie did notice. He didn't make fun of it because he thought it was kinda cute I mean how often do you see Steve "the hair" Harrington with messed up hair. Seeing Robin and him being so playful just makes a grin appear his worries slowly melting with the familiar feeling. A feeling he gets around uncle wayne and the hellfire club. Like he's home. With family. True family. It's peaceful even though Steve's yelling at Robin and she's laughing loud enough Eddie is sure the people on the street can hear. He can't help but slightly laugh himself. Steve finally stops yelling and joins the laughing fest, a sweet simple sound. It drives Eddie crazy everytime he hears it. He really can't believe he would fall for "King Steve" of all people. Except Steve isn't King Steve, they're like 2 different people. King Steve was an asshole, while Steve, Eddie's Steve was kind and would always stand Infront of those stupid kids when they get in way over their heads to make sure they're safe. If anyone's in trouble Steve won't hesitate to step in. Its why Eddie loved him. He can't bare to see Steve hurt, but then again he wants to be the one to bandage him and pamper him when he is. It's hard to hide when every touch sends electricity down his spine. He doesn't realize he was staring or blushing for that matter until Steve is snapping in his face. "Hey man you good?" "Yeah yeah I'm fine Stevie. All good. Do you want to come over to my motel? Uncle Wayne is working tonight so it'll just be us" that was a clear sign for Robin to stay out of it. She knows about Eddie and he knows about her. She nods encouragingly to Eddie with a thumbs up. Steve looks between them. "Sure what time?" He asked. Eddie looked at his imaginary watch and then at Steve. "Right about now" he says dragging out the "about" as long as he can.

(A.N. I know this is really short but this is more or less a trial run. I hope you like it tell me if I should make more!)