A mundança da Catarina para o Neverland Ranch e os novos singles

26 August 2031: Tuesday - 9:00 AM

(A few months passed)

(Bobbi called her parents, she was in the 3rd trimester of pregnancy, and Laura was also in the 3rd trimester)

(On the phone with parents):

Bobbi e LourençoMom, Dad, you are about to be grandparents.

Michael e Whitney - That's great news. thanks for telling us. Do you already know our baby's name?

Bobbi e LourençoAlready.

Michael e Whitney - Do you know if it's a boy or a girl?

Bobbi e LourençoAlready. but let's not say, they have to wait for birth.

Storyteller:

(Laura called Catarina)10:00 AM

(On the phone with Laura)

LP - I'm here at home, having contractions every minute, can you come over to the house with Michael?

Catarina - I will see what I can do. Do not worry. I go there. I'll talk to Michael.

LP - I'll be waiting for you.

CatarinaSee you later.

Storyteller:

(Catarina disconnected the call and went to meet Michael in the living room)

(In the room):

Catarina - We have to go to my house, Laura is having small pregnancy contractions. Can we go the two of us?

Michael - Certainly!

Storyteller: - 11:00 AM

(Michael left a note in the living room for Whitey, Jr and Brian to see)

(The note said):

"Me and Catarina are going to her house, because Laura is having small pregnancy contractions, see you soon!"

Storyteller:

(Catarina called Laura to tell her they were going there)

(On the phone with Laura):

Catarina - Baby, me and Michael are coming, do you want to go to the hospital?

LP - We can go, I'm worried.

Catarina - On the way here.

LPSee you at two!

Neverland Ranch – Los Angeles (3hr17)

Storyteller:

(Michael and Catarina arrived at their house and Catarina called Laura)

(On the phone with Laura):

CatarinaOpen the gate here.

Laura It's already open, you can go up!

Catarina See you soon, love.

Storyteller:

Sycamore Valley Ranch, Santa Ynez CA 93460-10800 Crenshaw Blvd, Inglewood, CA 90303) – (2hr18 min)

(Michael and Catarina parked the car in the parking lot as guests)

(They entered the house and Laura was in the living room)