Chapter 7: New State of Mind!

(Two for the price of one, keep scrolling after this one! Take Care!)

=========================

It's been a few days since "The Score's" debut, the world couldn't stop talking about it, the main event last week was pretty much stale compared to it, Lori and David woke up this morning to both Ace and Ariana's bedroom's empty, they had no idea where their kids are not until they heard a loud crash in the kitchen.

Both parents ran down the stairs as quickly and safely as they could, they ran into the kitchen not sure of what to expect but what they didn't expect was both their kids trying to make breakfast.

Lori: What's going on here?

She asked with a chuckle walking over to Ariana who's sitting on the counter top with flour in her hair and all over the place.

Ariana: We're making breakfast.

Ariana said as Lori tried to clean up the little girl as best she could while David walked over to Ace who's not setting a good example or doing a better job of not cooking breakfast.

David: I think a mess is more accurate.

David scuffled Ace's hair making the flour fall off him and onto his nose making him breath it in and sneezed, Ariana laughed at his sneeze as he looked like a dog sneezing, while Ace shook his head trying to regain his senses.

Lori: Go get cleaned... 

Lori instructed them both as she lifted Ariana off the counter and onto the floor.

Lori: ... Both of you.

Ace shrugged as Lori gently pushed Ariana towards the hallway, Ace picked her up and took her to her bathroom so she can get washed, she's 7 now so she can clean herself, Ace is just going to stay with her to make sure she doesn't hurt herself or anything, she also needs help washing her hair.

Ariana: Do you have a girlfriend?

Ariana asked in the bathtub sitting in the warm water while he leant on the sink cabinate nearby, Ace looked over to her as she played with the bubbles, Ace couldn't tell his 7 year old sister he's a retired man whore so he told her as much as the truth as he could.

Ace: No. I'm not ready for a relationship.

Ace sat with his knees as close to his chest as possible while resting his elbows on his knees fiddling with his fingers.

Ariana: I thought that girl at the show was you're girlfriend.

Ace looked over to her confused by who she was talking about, there was a lot of women at the show but then he remembered she only saw him with Toni.

Ace: You mean Toni? Toni's not my girlfriend.

Ace smiled thinking about Toni while looking at his hands still fiddling his fingers, Ariana looked over to him while playing with her toys in the bubble bath, Ace thought about the night at the pool party and how good she looked in a bathing suit, she might not have the biggest chest but she might have the biggest ass he's seen.

Ariana: Do you want her to be you're girlfriend?

Ace turned to her as she giggled to him, Ace thought about it and honestly the thought of having a girlfriend terrifies him, he's not sure what it is but it's something about it that isn't fun for him, he likes the idea of having a girlfriend and a family all that stuff but it scares the hell outta him.

Ace: I dunno. Never really thought about it to be honest.

That was a lie, Ace has thought about that night a lot lately, he's gone cold turkey from sex since he got smacked in the head by a steel chair, his wounds healed now by the way, Ace isn't sure why the night with Toni keeps coming to his mind but it does.