ꜰʟᴇꜱʜ, ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏɴᴇ

NOTE: Hey guys!

How are you guys doing? I was feeling inspired hehe. 

Here goes another chapter! I hope you enjoy it!

━━━━━━━✦━━━━━━━

When Mia felt her foot touch the ground again, she couldn't keep herself upright. The impact with which Jamie and Harry landed was so grand that before the girl could even break free of the boy's grip on her wrist, she felt her friend fall abruptly to the ground, pulling her hard with him.

She raised her head.

"Where are we?" She said.

"No idea," groaned Jamie, getting up.

He got up, helped to pull Harry to his feet, and walked towards Mia.

"You good?" He asked, and the girl nodded.

Euphemia got up and ignored the nasty and irritating sting on her leg. She looked around.

They had left the Hogwarts grounds entirely. Of that, Mia was sure. Actually, it looked like they had possibly travelled miles, perhaps hundreds of it, for even the mountains surrounding the castle were gone. They were standing instead in a dark and overgrown graveyard; the black outline of a small church was visible beyond a large yew tree to their right. A hill rose above them to their left. Mia could just make out the outline of a fine old house on the hillside.

Harry looked down at the Triwizard Cup and then up at his brother.

"Did anyone tell you the cup was a Portkey?" he asked.

"As if they would. If any of the teachers were to tell someone, it wouldn't be me; nor Mia; it would be you."

Harry looked around the graveyard. It was totally silent and slightly eerie.

"Is this supposed to be part of the task?"

"Are you really asking that, Potter?" Mocked Mia.

He rolled his eyes.

"Just... Keep your wands out, will you?"

"Oh really? Merlin, if you hadn't told me that, I would..."

"Mia," intervened Jamie, reprehending the girl with his eyes.

"Ok. Fine," muttered her.

They all pulled out their wands, looking around them. Mia couldn't help but have, once more, a strange feeling that something was about to happen.

"Potter, stay close to us," warned her, sounding now deadly serious.

"I don't need..." started Harry.

"Oh, for Merlin's sake. You are such a pain in the arse," complained Mia, walking to the boy and grabbing his hand, pulling him close to where she and Jamie were.

It was dark, thankfully. Because if it wasn't, Mia would definitely notice the tinge of red that crept into the boy's cheek when she held his hand.

"Jay, we need to go back to the cup. Now."

Jamie nodded to the girl, and just as they started walking again, Harry stopped dead in his tracks.

"Someone's coming," he said suddenly.

Squinting tensely through the darkness, they watched the figure drawing nearer, walking steadily toward them between the graves. Mia couldn't make out a face, but from how he walked and held its arms, the girl could tell he was carrying something. Whoever it was, it was short and wore a hooded cloak over his head to obscure his face. And - several paces nearer, the gap between them closing all the time - Mia saw that the thing in the person's arms looked like a baby... Or was it merely a bundle of robes?