Welcome, Kurama and Naruto!

[This story has a lot of inappropriate content.]

You should know that everyone except Kurama treats Naruto like crap. There may be one or two people who also start being nice to him, but overall, everyone else are dicks. Understand that if you like anyone literally from Naruto that isn't Naruto and Kurama, I personally don't suggest reading.

I'm actually thinking of making this story a bad ending, so if you don't take those types of endings well, don't read.

I don't want to hear any complaints about the story in general. I don't mind constructive criticism at all, I don't want anyone trying to completely change the point of the story. So for my last warning, I will need to add more tags because I don't think I got everything, but do not read if you do not like rape, abuse, and other types of trauma. I am not making trauma into a kink, It's part of the story. I have multiple types of trauma so as a way to cope, I tend to make stories about it that use my favorite animes.

If you get triggered by these things, avoid reading, or if you like the story but get triggered, let me know so I can start putting more warnings. But as a way to help, I will put a warning at the beginning of the notes or summary to help instead of just putting a warning here.

No set updates for now. I'll try to update here whenever I update on Ao3 but I will admit, I probably will forget or will not feel like it. If your into these f-ed up things, you should hopefully enjoy this story.

I hope you all enjoy the story!