mommmyman7 x reader

dear loyal mommyman7 fans my nae is mommyman7 and you might know me from yor mommy . i have not publishe good book because was arrested and in prison for leaking mommyman7 strange thang season 4 script where max die and the duffer brother got mad at me. sorry 

begninng of good book 

ruls: reafer is y/n your name your/name

eaddie: eddie what are you doing

y/n hey big brother 

hey y/n whats up what r u dong 

nothing much but I am sad and alone because I am without a strong man maybe someone like a mommy man I don't know we will see what happens

eddie: ok see u later y/m

y/n bye brother

I go to school on the school bus, the bus driver is named Vanessa and he is not very nice.

Eddie drives me to school he drives a camaro 

eddies car bc i cant drice

we get to school, i get out of the car and eddie hisses at the popular boys who hit on me. Im sorta like Eddie but if eddie was a girl, but I'm not too weird and everyone likes me usually  I'm in hellfire club co owners with eddie nd I'm better at dungeons and dragons than everyone else.

suddenly, someone pushes me into the wall i turn around and it is the hair boy, i don't know his name. he says "what up nerd" i fingered next to my ears and stuck out my tongue. Steve jumped and he almost cried but eddie told me to calm down and pulled me away from steve. he said "don't pay attention to him y/n he's a jerk and probably will never love you"

i got to class but I'm a rebel so i don't pay attention, instead i i think about the guy with the big hair i wonder what his name is. 

The truth is I'm different. I am not like the girls at hawkins, there are cheerleaders like chrissy who is dating my brother /e die or nancy who is dating Mr Clarke or even billy who is dating steve Harrington. 

I think the guy is pretty cute actually so when the bell rings i leve class to go find him. 

I see him in the hallway, i don't talk to him because not gonna lie, I'm a little scarde. 

I am going to go talk to him but i start shaking and trembling and cant moe my feet. Suddenly two people come up to me and say 

Two people: Hey gurd do yoau want to date him.

Me Y/n: yeeh

Ysast

 Yeast

Yeasrr

Yeast

Yeasr

Yeast

Dude

Two people: Ok my name is Justdaniela and hollywidow and Mommyman7 we are gonna help you. 

Y/n: Ok how do i talk to him

Momyman7: His name is steve the hair, he is on the basketball team and he has a competition with eddie to get the most girls.

Y/n now way he's my brother that must be why steve does not love me because my brother

Danieler; Prob bob, what ypui need to do is join the basketball team as the only girl ever to be allowed to play basketball ever and then beat him off in his own game. He will be so amazed

Holly widow: Yea prolly. 

Mommyman7: Ok I will do that... but how will I join the basket team girls are not allowed to play.

Hooy Wiow: Did u forget Y/n that u are no ordinary girly girl u are different and can prob play basketball prob.

Y/n Ok I will listen to u guys and make u proud ok bye I'm gonna try out for the ball team. 

Y/n goes to the basketball game and talks the coach, the couch says ok you can try out but u are a girl so don't expect to win anything. Y/n then scores the ball so many times the coach is going crazy. 

Coach: Wow i have never met a girl who

Y/n: Thanks can I be on the team

Coach: Yes Y/n you can be on the team. Attention everyroene Y/n is the first girl to join the basketball team ever everyone congratulate your new team captin.

I see the boy with the hair he looks very mad, I go up to him, "AWhy are you so mad at me, because I'm better at basketbalL?" The entire room goes silent because now we are arguing, steve says "NO i hate you brother Eddie Monsoon I hate him and his long ugly hair and his ugly face and his ugly voice he is so ugly."

I slapped steve in the face he got so mad he took off all his clothes and tried to punch me but i jumped out of the way. Steve is so mad rightnow that all the boys on the team have to grab him so he doesn't kill me.

Mommyman7: Way to go Y/n 

Holly window: Way to go Y/n

Daniel: Way to go Yn

Anyway I have to go t my hellfire club meeting hopefully it will be fun with meik will and dint. Lucas and erica and mike and will. I go to the club and die is there, I start getting so madbecause eddie ruined my chances with steve. "Eddie I hate u why do u ruin my life all the time?: Eddie got so mad he stood up and knocked over the d and d game and started hufing and puffing. 

"Yn/ I am just trying to protect u steve is not who u think he is...."

Y/n: Dude i don't care bro

Eddie: Stay away from steve or i will make him die 

Me: What the hell edward

I run home on my bike criyng into my hands because I'm so sad. Me and steve wanna be together but stupid eddie is keeping us apart i hate him. He is so old and has angry issues and hits me when i disobey him i think i want to run away. 

I turn around and look at hawkins and say Goodbye hawkins i am running away.......

CHAPTER 1 THE END thanks for reading my name is mommyman7 special thanks to mommyman7 for always supporting the books and special thanks to just daniellea and holylwidow for being my biggest fans of the books and mommyman7 fans. special thanks to Vanessawho

Go to bed its time to sleep but leave a comment and maybe a little kiss. Whoeever comments "Good bok" wins a date with me mommyman7... GOod luck......... 

Next chaper will cum out soon find out what happen to eddie vs steve and yt 

Bye beigjing