[ 🌺 - The Love Of My Life ]

[When Alex and Suki first met, they were in school and they fell in love automatically. After they finished school together with their friends, Suki left Alex for a few years for a job that'd make her rich without thinking of how Alex would feel. Golden, seeing his friend being saddened, he decides to do something for Alex's and even Suki's benefit.]

To say Alex was crying was an understatement. 

You may be wondering why he's crying. Well, today is the anniversary of his relationship with Suki. The day Suki started dating him, proposed, then left. He tried to call Suki like every other year for a long distance celebration, but she didn't answer. He was getting concerned. 

Did Suki not love him anymore?

Had he done something wrong?

Why was he still in love with Suki?

As he sobbed on the couch, his tears wetting up the couch, he heard his doorbell. He gasped and quickly tried to make himself look like he hadn't been crying. He rubbed his red puffy eyes trying to make them look as if he was never crying then got off the couch and headed to the door.

When he opened the door, he hoped it'd be his girlfriend who'd hug and pamper him in kisses, comforting him and telling him that she'd never leave again. However, all there who was there was his friend, Golden.

Golden and Alex are great friends and they've been friends since school. Golden was the one who comforted and reassured Alex once Suki left and wondered constantly why Suki would just leave his friend like that.

"Hey Rae," he said in a calm, quiet tone. He knew how Alex would get when Suki wouldn't respond to his calls or messages. He slowly hugged Alex, trying to make sure not to freak out his friend. 

Alex quickly gripped onto him with his sadness taking over. "Rae, I want you to put on some nice clothes and I mean I'd like you to wear a pretty little dress. The tighter, the better." Now, Alex is quite pretty. He has an hourglass type body and can be compared to a bimbo in body type so when he heard that it needed to be a tight dress, he was surprised.

He blinked and looked at his friend, confused he said, "A dress? Where are we going?" Golden chuckled and pat his head, "Just do it Rae. I'll stay downstairs and wait." Alex, still confused, allow him inside and let him sit on the couch before walking upstairs to his room.

He scrummaged around his closet looking for a dress that would be suitable. Golden had said something nice. He kept telling himself, 'Nothing whore-ish Alex. Nothing whore-ish.' 

After looking around his closet for 20 minutes, he had finally found a short, skimpy, half decent dress. 'This is good enough,' he thought. He closed his door and put the dress on. He looked in the mirror and believed he looked amazing. Grinning from ear to ear, he grabbed some stockings and heel like boots. 

He put on the stockings and boots then walked downstairs excited for some thing he doesn't even know about. Golden looked at him from the couch and giggled, "Rae, you look amazing! Now, come on! We need to get to the place in 20 minutes!"

Alex nodded, trusting his friend not to do anything stupid or something he'd hate. Golden got off the couch and grabbed his best friend's hand, ready to go. He walked to the door and opened it, walking out with Alex.

They got into Golden's car and drove to the destination. Alex looked out the window confused. "Golden, why are we at the airport? Are we going on a plane? That couldn't be since you didn't make me pack clothes." Alex continued bombarding his friend with questions until they got inside the airport. They walked to a terminal where people were leaving.

"Golden, what are we doing here?" Alex asked as he watched people come from the plane. Golden, who was grinning, said "Just wait a minute." Alex just stood there with Golden confused. Until he saw what he was waiting on.

He saw Suki coming out smiling and looking straight at him. She walked towards him and stood a few feet away from him, waiting for her boyfriend to do something. She didn't know if he was mad, sad, or happy about her not answering his calls or messages. She was waiting for him to do something as they just stared at each other.

"Suki!!!" He said as he ran to her, jumping on her, which ended up with the other of them on the ground. He kissed her passionately with him starting to cry from the joy of her being back.

Suki pulled back and hugged him, "Hey baby boy. How are you?" She felt horrible for leaving Alex for so long and was shocked from the kiss. Suki rubbed Alex's back and pampered him with kisses.

"You're back. You're really back," he said hugging her so tight as if she'd run if he let go. Suki stood up, picking Alex up at the same time, and walked to Golden. "You two happy?" Golden seemed proud of himself considering he was the one who was able to make sure Suki would come back for good.

Alex looked at Golden and nodded. "I'm very happy Golden. Thank you,"  Golden smiled as a way to say 'you're welcome.'

"How about we go home and watch a movie with some cuddling baby doll?" Alex quickly nodded at this offer, happy to be with his lover again, knowing she'd never leave him again.

And as they all left and was told why exactly she hadn't answered him all day, Alex finally understood why he still loved Suki. She was the love of his life and would never ever leave him.

[So, I haven't made a oneshot in so long and I'd like to know if anyone liked how I did this. I'd love to get some requests! You can just tell me in the comments with the symbol for each type of oneshot or if you're uncomfortable with that, you can just pm me! Have a good day or night!]