[ 💥 - The Day Of Despair ]

[When Alex was born, his mother had a difficult time with his birth and it was learned that her child was not immortal. Since it was the first time an immortal has ever had a difficult time giving birth and has not been born an immortal, he was seen as the Anti-Christ. After her murder, she left her husband a note that told him to do what he had to do to get the devil out of their child's body even if it meant killing him. After years of torture and failed attempts, it had finally worked. He was gone for good.]

As he was being tied and handcuffed to the pole, he sobbed. He begged and pleaded for anyone of the bystanders to help him from his soon death. He screamed how he wasn't who they believe he was and how he was a good person. 

He tugged at his hands which were handcuffed to the pole, in absolute despair as he tried to make sense of the situation. He had done nothing wrong. 

All he could think about was everything he was leaving. His girlfriend, who he loved ever since they locked eyes. They loved and cherished each other, planning their future together where they'd be happy for all eternity. 

He was going to miss his friends, who taught him how to be himself and how to be amongst other people. They all showed their kindness to him and defended him against the people who didn't like him. 

But of all, he was going to miss his father. The man who has caused all of this. The man who taught him how much he was worth. The man who enrolled him in a school for assassin's. The man who hugged him and apologized for all the abused and experiments.

"You bastard! You said this would end well! You lied to me!" 

He sobbed and sobbed for which felt like an years in his mind, until he felt something wet hit his face. Then his legs and arms. Then all over. He slowly lifted his head to see people with torches.

His eyes widened in shock. "No! No! You can not burn me alive! Please! Have you no mercy for your own child?" He exclaimed, choking on his tears. He began squirming around, trying to somehow free himself from the handcuffs and rope as he realized gasoline was poured onto him.

"You are the Devil's child. Not mine. We will all send you right back to the pits of hell where you belong demon," said the man. He began to make the pentagram around his child with his own blood, to send his soul and spirit to Hell as he was burned to death. 

All Alex could do was cry. He started to accept his fate and knew if he somehow managed to live through this gruesome attempt, his father would try three times as hard to succeed the next time. He didn't want there to be a next time for this. 

He watched as his father put salt around the pentagram. 'Most likely to keep me from getting out,' he thought as he tried to make sure he wouldn't choke from his crying. The noirette took labored, short breaths as he look around the forest they were in, taking in all the pretty colors and animals that were out during the night. He smiled softly, even though he was about to meet his demise. 

As everyone got closer to throw their torches onto him, he was asked one final thing by his father. 

"Do you have any last words?"

Alex looks up at him with red, puffy eyes and gives him a big smile.

"May God take me into the pearly gates and let me into his holy land."

Upset with the answer, he orders everyone to throw the torches onto him which they do, causing him to screaming in agony. He screamed and screamed and screamed to no avail. He wasn't saved by anyone as his body went up in flames. 

The screams soon stopped and the fire was put out due to rain, only to reveal the body of the noirette perfectly preserved. No burns were found. Everyone in the crowd gasped as the man responsible was confused. He quickly rushed up to the body, untying and unhandcuffing it, to check for a pulse.

"..There's no pulse. This is the work of the Devil himself! He is trying to scare us all with this witchcraft!"  He was terrified and so was everyone else. There were people who argued with that and claimed that maybe that it was the work of God and that they killed the wrong person. Had they killed the new Christ?

Hiding yards away from the scene, there was a demon who watched everything go down and was now watching the pathetic people bicker. She smiled, revealing her large sharp teeth. "This was quite fun to watch. What do you think?" She looked at her apprentice who had a cloak and a vial around their neck. A vial that had been drunken. A vial that contained something..special.

"I believe it is quite exhilarating to watch them all lose their mind. I have got goosebumps Miss." 

The large demon opened up a portal, which led to Hell, and extended her hand to the apprentice. "We must go before you are found my dear." The shorter nods as they pulled down the hood of the cloak, revealing Alex, but different. He now had white hair just as his father did, with horns and a tail. "It would not be fun to be caught Ma'am."

He grabbed her hand smiling, and they both went through the portal, leaving the human world behind and entering Hell for a new beginning for one.

[So, I had a lot of fun with this one, which is ironic since this is about Alex's death. Yes, this is canon, he literally was tied to a pole and burned alive. The next part to this will be more detailed about how everything worked since I know it makes no sense to you all and it only makes sense to me because I know everything about it. I would love some questions about it because I know this is a little bit confusing to most. This is my first chapter of 2023 and I hope you all have a great morning, afternoon, or night!]