|

So y/n tell me, how's it going? Asked my therapist, my head hurt so much, all those voices in my head. Why can't they just go away? „I'm doing better" I replied, it was obvious that it was a lie. She asks that every meeting and it's always the same responding. But she is a good therapist, she really cares about me and trie's to help. But I think it's more the thing that she can't help... I think I will always be like that. „How was your dream last night?" I told her that I haven't been sleeping well lately and that I have strange dreams, like a lot of broken glass or my parents' house on fire. „Our house..." I said. „I'm really sorry to hear that, can you tell me again what happened that night?" she ask that every time I tell her about dream,
to see how i react when i remember. „Well it was Christmas, my mother and i were baking cookies while my father was decorating the Christmas tree. It was so peaceful when I think back... but that was seconds before the disaster began."

PANG!!!
„WHAT WAS THAT?!" my mother cried out loud. Dad said: „cat evening is fine okay? I'm gonna check out what that was.". My mothers name was cat short for Caitlin, and my dads name was Richard, I love them both more than everything on this world. He went up to see what it was but we only heard after a few seconds a loud crack and an scream. „RICHARD IS EVERYTHING OKAY UP THERE?!" no respond. Mother told me „okay y/n you need to stay right here and don't go away okay? Mommy will just check on daddy.". After that she went upstairs just to scream and cry. There was so much sadness in this scream that I can still hear it in my dreams. It was terrifying but I heard another loud crack so I ran up just to see my parents crying,  impaled and crushed under wood. My mother looked at me and screamed that I should run but I just looked at her, everything was burning and my parents eyes where full with fear. I still remember this scene every single day. My head full of thoughts my mother still screamed that I need to run, but this time I did it, I run as fast as I could out of our house just to sit outside in the cold watching my parents die and burning our house down. I couldn't do anything... but I still think it was my fault. In a way it's true, i knew i was a mutant but my parents were not so they did not know how to raise me, we went to the forest where nobody could find out. My parents thought I was a danger to people, and I think they were right.