A Crazy Dream - 7

Y/N POV
HOME

I woke up, it has finally been 2 years, and that improvement?? was a fucking dream.

Y/N: '...Dammit now my dicks hard thinking i fucked with Shinobu.'

Yes, its been 2 years. What ive actually been doing was getting along to everybody, training, that was the real improvement, and me and Shinobus relationship? hard, since shes always busy as a doctor, and just like long time friends... yet.

And Sanemi? hes opening up to me, saying "Fucker" "Ass" when we see each other in the hallways, and Mitsuri, dunno why her and Iguro hasnt dated yet, cause of work maybe? and yeah there was that time i joined Uzui on a mission, what did he do? he was just kissing his 3 wives on the mission, no big deal... i wonder if i can have 3 wives too.

And yeah the other missions i go solo, my breathing technique improved too.

3RD POV
OUTSIDE

Y/N: 'Been 2 years, meaning in a few days i would meet Tanjiro sooner or later. So i need to get ready, or be always available so Kagaya would make me do the work stuff in the process, like im taking Giyuus role at the Mountain where the Creepy Spider Family.'

Y/N said in his mind, for hours he pondered what he should do if he cant have a friendly relayionship with Tanjiro, for almost a day. he hasnt stopped thinking or finding a plan to befriend him.

Y/N: 'Wait! if i remember Tanjiro is kind to everyone! so it must be easy to be his friend! thats good HAHAHHHAHAHAH!'

Y/N said inside his head, plastered on his face was a wicked smile that overpowered All Mights.

Y/N: Oh right i havent eaten anything yet... WHAT THE FUCK ITS ALREADY NOON?!

Yep, the sun is setting. And Y/N's stomach begaun to grumble for 10 seconds, but within that 10 seconds was pain, he was too focused on what to do to Tanjiro he forgot to eat.

Y/N: F-Food...

Y/N said as he started walking towards the table if food ws there, no food.

Y/N 'Thats right! i forgot to buy groceries! shit shit shit shit shit!'

Y/N said once again on his mind and started to walk towards the front door slowly, with his left hand on his stomach he made it to where he grabbed the door knob, but before he could turn it and get out, the door was slammed open, making Y/N stuck to the wal by the door slamming to him, who was the reponsible? Tengen Uzui!

Uzui: Yo Y/N! i got some drinks wanna hang ou- WOAH WHAT THE FUCK?!

Y/N: You meathead... was slamming your friend on the wall Flamboyant to you..?

Uzui: S-Sorry man! i was a bit excited i guess...

Y/N: Anyways...

Y/N said while trying to get out of the wall.

Y/N: You fucking dunce help me!

Uzui: N-Not Flamboyant Y/N!

Uzui said before pulling me out, which made a hole on the wall, oh. Y/N could see his toilet from the hole.

Y/N: So... what can i do for you?

Uzui: Well im on a mission where women are getting abducted in the dark on a city, forgot the name of the city so i need you on this mission.

Y/N: Are you serious or making fun of me? cause everytime you go on a mission you always invite me, the last mission you invited me was like 2 days ago...

Uzui: I-I need you on this mission! really! i will pay for the food when we are on a mission!

Y/N: You shithead, i always bring a bento with me, im saving money actually.

Uzui: T-Then i-

Y/N: But do you really need me on this mission though? you are the most FlaMbOyaNT of the Hashira so i dont think you need my help.

Uzui: Urgh... fine then, i will let you flirt eith my wives!

Y/N: FUCK NO ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING?! THEY ARE YOUR WIVES SO WHY DO I WANT TO FLIRT WITH MARRIED WOMENS?!

Uzui: Dont act dumb! whenever we go on a mission together you look at Womens Ass and Thighs!

Y/N: Only the Singles not Married!

Then a voice was heard from far away...

Iguro: Aye! SHUT THE FUCK UP IM TRYNA SLEEP HERE!

And then i slammed my hand on the door, loud enough so that Iguro could hear it.

Y/N: That little...

(HOMETOWN LANGUAGE FROM PAST LIFE ACTIVATED)

Y/N: AY INDI IKAW YUNG TUMAHIMIK POTANGINA KA IGURO!
(NO YOU SHUT UP FUCK YOU IGURO!)

Y/N: AT IKAW UZUI PUNTA KANA SA MISSION MO PABAYAAN MO NGA AKO DITO DI BAKO KA BREAK SINYO NGA EH! PERIOD GOODBYE!
(AND YOU UZUI GO TO YOUR MISSION AND LEAVE ME ALONE I HAVENT TAKEN A BREAK CAUSE OF YOU GUYS! PERIOD GOODBYE!)

And i slammed the door, making a loud noise. And that night wasnt question, not a single living being talked about that night.

Y/N: '...Im gonna fap, fuck it.'

Said Y/N when he slammed the door closed and go to his room.

TO BE CONTINUED!

AUTHOR: Im really sorry everyone! and for those that didnt know chapter 6 was all a dream meaning it was all fake, so! i have another reason talking to you guys, ive got another story on my main account, this is just an alt account, it only has one story though. BUT! Its a Highschool DxD Story! You wanna read it? here is my Main Account! Kokushidou !

P.S!  And for not updating for three months, heres an ecchi pic of a fav character i love from Highschool DxD!

And one last thing! if you like Kny story like mine then i hope you watch this guys kny story too! here is the legendary profile of his! Demonic_dragon_god