Rules

Okay, now for the part we all dread, the rules.

I ask that you respect the rules. 

I will give you three strikes before I delete our thread

There is a password. I will ask you to summarize one of the rules in your owns words.

1. Be respectful and patient. I work, I have animals to take care of, I have a life outside of the internet, it could take anywhere from a few hours, to a few days for me to reply. So I ask that you only tag me once every two days if I miss a reply.

2. I expect third person and detailed replies back. No one liners.   Please have at least 4 or more sentences. The more detail, the better, the more you are able to write, the more I'm able to write back.
With the talk of writing, there are a few things within this category that needs to be discussed:
No controlling my character(s)
No killing my character (s)
Communication for the plot is appreciated throughout the rp so we have an idea of where we are leading this.

3. NO GOD MODDING.  your character has flaws, your character isn't perfect, and your character isn't an all powerful god, your character will not be allowed to Dodge every hit in fights, and somehow get away scotch free through every hard ship. That causes for a boring plot.

4. If you wish to bring something triggering into the plot, r*pe, s/a, self h*rm, s**cide etc, you have to discuss it outside of the rp with me BEFORE  you bring it into the plot line. As a victim myself of some of those things, a warning would be very nice. If you do NOT follow this rule, our thread will immediately be deleted without a warning. I do not mess around with my mental health. with that being said, if my oc has anything worth a trigger warning in any part of their backstory, I will provide a trigger warning on their page and include a BRIEF explanation of what happened. I will not make it the main focus, or bring it into light unless I have a discussion with you about bringing it into the plot if I find it necessary.

5. censor all curse words. Example:
F*ck , sh*t  etc
NO SMUT OR LEMONS.
We will time skip over  the s*xual part and immediately rp the after part.

6. You have to include all information in the form page, nothing less

7. All rps come to an end. There has to be an ending, we're treating this like a story, there's a begining, there's a climax, and there will be an end, when we get further into rp and things calm down, I will bring up an ending and we can talk about it together

8. I will close off characters if I feel that they are being used way too much. So it's a first come first serve. With that being said, I will be keeping tally of the characters that i accept in the forms, and I may even close off certain genders that I am accepting in. The only reason being is so I can make sure not just a handful of my characters are getting attention, I will have male, and female characters, maybe even non-binary and others as well, I would love all of them to have an equal chance to be interacted with

I can and will add rules if I find it necessary, so make sure to keep updated on the rules. It's your responsibility to keep up on them, so if you don't, and you break a rule because you didn't read the update, it will still result in a strike for you.