jeon somi

And saw one of my man. We head towards him and asked him where is he going.
Man: Ma'am A girl took some of my money on debt and is not returning it , her home is here so I am going there.
Y/N: What's her name?
Man: Everyone calls her Taeyeon.
Y/N: I am returning her money dont tell her anything about me just tell her a girl returned your money so u dont have to give me it back.
Man: Ok ma'am, as you wish.
He bowed on 90° angle and left.
𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖.
They ate out side only so they just head towards their bedroom and sleep for next day.

𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

A/N: WAKE UP U BITCH
Y/N: Woke up woke up now stop shouting.

𝕐/ℕ ℙ𝕆𝕍
Then I took a shower and dress up for school.

𝙰𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕

We again got bullied and then go to our classroom.
Teacher:blah blah blah

Teacher: KIM Y/N WAKE UP.
Y/N: I was not sleeping I was listening.
Teacher: Ok then answer this question.
Y/N in mind: Ooh shit what's this?

*ring ring ring*
Y/N in mind: I love you bell. U saved me this time.

It was lunch period.
All girls started screaming.
Girl 1: Jimin oppa be my boyfriend.
Girl 2: Tae oppa marry me.
Girl 3: Jungkook oppa be my daddy.
?? : What so special in them that they are screaming this much?
Nayeon: one girl like us.
I tap on her shoulder and she turned to face me.
Y/N: So u also dont like them and ur our enimies sis huh.
?? : Forget it and we can be frnds if u dont mind and well they are not like my brother. They were very nice before but now they only care about money and fame.
Y/N: Sure we can be frnd?
?? : Well my name is Somi.
"And our name is.......................... ............................ ............................ .........................."
Somi: Let eat I am hungry.
Rosè: Me also.
Tzu: Let's eat then.
We were eating silently until some bitches ruined it by pouring water over us.
They pour water all over Somi also.
BTS was silently sitting and watching the drama. They didn't even came to protect their sister. They started beating us and after they gat satisfied they left us. We helped somi to go to washroom as she was also badly bruised.
Somi: I told u they dont even care about me, nor do my parents . They only care about only money. She burst into tears. We comforted her. Changed and got in the classroom.

𝔹𝕋𝕊 ℙ𝕆𝕍

We saw some girl bullying and beating bp and their frnds. They also beated Somi, our sister badly. But we didn't do anything she deserved it after doing frndship with them.
The bell rang and we got in our classes. Btw Somi is in Maknae line class only.

𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕚 ℙ𝕆𝕍

𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝

I reached home and saw my brothers sitting on the couch.
V: What were you doing with them?
Somi: They're my frnds why?
Jimin: Break your frndship with them.
Somi: What if I dont?
Suga: Then we will-
Somi: U will what? Huh.
RM: We are ur brothers you have to follow our orders.
Somi: Brother huh. Mother fucking brothers. WHO DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT THEIR SISTER. UR SISTER WAS GETTING BEATEN IN FRONT OF YOU WHERE WERE YOU AT THAT-
I was met with a sting pain on my right cheek.
I look up and saw Jungkook.
Jk: HOW DARE YOU RAISE YOUR VOICE AT US HUH.
He then again slapped me.
Somi: Now it's Crystal clear that you dont love me, I will leave this house today itself I was not leaving just because I thought you all love me and doing everything just for my good but no.
V: YES WE DONT LOVE YOU NOW LEAVE.
SOMI:LEAVING.
With that I ran to my and packed my luggage. Then realization hit me that where am I going to live. Then a idea plopped in my mind. I texted Y/N and she said.................
#########################

𝙋𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙: 3 𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩 2022
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚. 𝘿𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙥𝙮 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪