- how you met -

1.

henry:

He caught you trying to steal his beers from the outside fridge in his little outside house storage thingy, he saw you breaking the lock from the window as he was (ACTUALLY) cleaning his dad's gun.

patrick:

You were the new girl in town and you thought It'd be a good idea to spray paint the side of your new school, obviously it was at night but that's also when the bowers gang came out to have 'fun'. The 4 of them sooner or later caught you and the whole time they were threatening you, giant patty was staring at you in fascination.

victor:

You were an old friends of belch's and he loaned you his car for the day, victor was in the arcade with the rest of Henry's goons. "Er, belch? Isn't that your car. Who the fuck-" victor began but was soon cut off by belch, " It's not stolen genius, she's a friend.. She's just got back in town so I gave her my car for a bit until she gets used to the roads." Belch would reply, victor was intrigued with this new girl.

Okay! So how do you feel about chapter 1? I'm not putting in belch, and I'm sorry if any of yous were wanting him in it! But obviously it's hard to do all 4 of them since it's quite annoying thinking about their personalities and what will suit what if you know what I mean? BUT- if you all start asking for belch then I'll do it? JUST FOR YOUUUU!!
ANYWAYS 1 CHAPTER PUBLISHED, YAY. Fun fact! I actually began this at 5am and then fell asleep. 😢 it's now 4:25pm-l... whoopssss!