Billy Hargrove Head Cannon's

Mood Board created by Prettybillycore On Instragram

random smutty and wholesome head cannons for all genders   :) also if you have any head Cannons, please share them with me

Finished for now unless there's requests :)

Gender Neutral:

When Billy and Max were younger before they grew apart if Max had a nightmare, he'd let her sleep with him so she would feel safe sometimes he'd even cuddle her, and honestly, he would do the same for you, even if it was just the simplest thing of holding your hand or having a 5 second hug. even if he didn't understand affection, he would do his best to comfort you

He has a soft side and it's rare for him so show it your lucky if you do see it, when you do he's so sweet, cooking breakfast for you, pulling out the chair for you to sit down, I could go on and on he had general mannerism and is a total sweetheart.

(if you came out enby to him) he would be a little confused at first, but he would try to understand it for you, it took him time and a little bit to fully grasp it. but then on he referred to you as his partner and used they/them for you 24/7. even correcting other people about it. 1010 very supporting

Even if Billy was a twat and rue to others, meeting you and dating you, it changed him a little, considering one time he was acting like a total asshat to Maxine, truly just yelling at her for having a boyfriend even though she is of age and should be able to. you let it go sitting on the couch in his living room trying to ignore him, but something had caught your eye, and it was the fact he had raised his hand to hit her. getting up and storming off the couch ''Billy Hargrove!'' you yelled at him, which scared him making him jump and snap his head around, and truly that's when he realized what he had intended to do. dropping his hand down he kind of sulked past you walking outside.

away from the angst, it was around 11 am and a certain someone had snuck in your house with your house with your moms help, ''Y/N!! Y/N!! WAKE UPP NOWWWW''. jumping awake you looked around to an actual happy Billy, ''how the- '' you spoke but was cut off. ''look what I found!'' moving his hand into his jean pocket he pulled out a tiny gray kitten. being a bit stunned you took the little kitty in, and his name is shadow, both of you compromising on it since Billy wanted to name it Metalica. 

after dating Billy for a while, you and Max had gotten closer over time. some points you even going to your boyfriend's house to hang out with max and help her and El threw their boyfriend issues, cause Max had tried asking Billy on what to do, but his answer was always 'I can kill him' or 'dump him I told you, you were too young, give me the walkie talkie I can do it,'' then that ends out with max and Billy fighting over it with a very confused Lucas on the other end

cuddling is actually rather pleasant; it always consists of either you are spooning Billy or him spooning you, but when he spoons you, he's always kissing your neck biting at it, or trying to suck a hickey teasingly. which sometimes ends up in random positions of trying to kiss and get more of each other. and when you are spooning him, Hes squeezing and holding your hands, laying gentle kisses over your knuckles.

when prom had rolled around, it was rather interesting, you really didn't expect for Billy to want to be with you that long. (got together junior year) you thought he would have found someone better, prettier. but you had bean insecure your whole life. so, him asking you out to prom was a rather shocker for you. showing up to your house with your favorite flowers and chocolates, (told you he was a sweetheart ;) I'm writing him that way any way ;p) of course saying yes to him he dropped your flowers and chocolates, pulling you by your waist into a hug. since really it was the other way around for him, he had thought you would get tired of him.