Robin Buckley Head cannon's

Mood Board created by Prettybillycore On Instragram

Random smutty, wholesome and angst head cannons for non-binary and female Readers, ALSO I will randomly be adding to this :) also if you have any head Cannons, please share them with me.

Gender Neutral:

She really appreciates the fact you dont get annoyed by her ranting and stuttering over her words when she is trying to tell you something. 

adores romance movies, like the really cheesy ones, forces you to watch them with her.

she comes over to your house just to take a nap with you or just to sleep at your house because she says it's comforting.

the first time she saw you she instantly fell in love, but she was far too nervous to introduce herself and when Steve did it for her, she started crying hysterically.

she sneaks out of her house at least 3 times a week just to come to your house to make sure you're getting enough sleep or really just to see you.

she always fantasies about you, I mean always. 

for sure a switch.

her aftercare is the fucking sweetest making sure you're okay or if all of it was okay.

she'll try anything if it makes you happy.

rubs your hand with her thumb when she holds your hand.

will talk to you for hours, or just listen to you ramble about things.

calls you love bug or something really cute like that.

Steve helps her plan out dates for you guys or helps you to fix thing safter an argument. 

she gets flustered really easily.

favorite color is probably like a light green.

one time you both convinced Steve to let you guys put make up on him, and Dustin still Harrases him over it.

Steve literally knows all about you, more then you know about yourself.

misspells everything, so you go over her English homework sometimes to fix her spelling errors.

when she worked at scooped ahoy, she would give you free ice cream, no matter how many times you came by and got some she would give it to you.

she gives the softest nicest kisses ever.

you Steve and her defiantly had a gossip fest before.

always trying to braid your hair even though she doesn't know really how to do hair that's why hers is always short and down.

runs her fingers through your hair randomly.

she's actually really smart but she doesn't think she is. its kind alike with reassurance She's good with giving it but receiving it is different. she's not use to it at all.

hates her hair being long, so she always has it cut short.

she always has wanted to dye her hair but was too afraid to, because people would make fun of her for it, and she was worried it was going to fry her hair.

your clothes? na her clothes.

matching rings necklaces anything.

shows up to dates with your favorite flower always.

never burns the candles you get her. 

nsfw: hair pulling.

nsfw puts you first.

she is not discreet at all.

bites her nails when she's nervous.

Female :))

use to be really scared of people hating her for being a lesbian but as soon as she got with you, she didn't care at all, and was happier and prouder of who she was.

probably has grabbed your boobs before.

cuddling is, her hands on your tits and that's all I have to say