Viktor

The team moved around the area searching for any more evidence of me. Wanda stopped a distance up the road and closed her eyes. She heard voices. She tried to follow them but they lead her in a circle. Eventually, she looked downwards and figured it out.

"She's underground!" Wanda shouted to the others, who came running to her. "I can hear them".

"Can you hear y/n?" Steve asked. Wanda closed her eyes again to focus up. Wading through the chatter from the minds of the others she stopped and gasped.

"I can hear Mark." She explained

"Right let's go" Tony held up his hand to charge but Bruce coughed.

"Think it's time for the big guy" Bruce suggested. Tony nodded and everyone took a step back. Nat stepped forward and sighed. She hated doing this

"I kissed Steve." Nat admitted, "it was a distraction but he was actually a very good kisser".

Bruce looked to Steve who was rubbing the back of his neck but knew what he needed to do. "Yeah you're one lucky guy banner"

"I kept it from you for so long because, well, I didn't want to make you uncomfortable or feel like you had to live up to that," Nat spoke innocently, "after all he's a true hero."

Bruce clenched his fists and immediately turned green. His shirts ripped from him and a stern frown took over his usually calm face.

"Hulk," Steve said. Hulk looked over to him, "Smash". He grinned back and began to slam his fists into the road, cracking the pavement beneath him.

Below in the meeting room, the talks had just begun.

"Gentleman, welcome!" The guy at the head of the table boomed. "Thank you all for joining us on such short notice. I'm sure you are all wondering why I called this meeting".

The man had slicked back black hair and skin as pale as the snow outside. He looked directly into my eyes.

"I am Viktor. You, my dear, have caused us a lot of problems" he slowly paced around the table towards me.

"M-m-me?" I stuttered. He grinned widely and nodded.

"Oh yes. You" He came right up to my face and brushed gently over my cheek with just one finger. "Such a precious little asset."

I looked at Mark. Normally any other man who dares to touch me in any way got berated and hurt. But Mark just watched.

"We love a rebel y/n, don't we boys?" The room cheered at him in response, "but there's a fine line between rebelling and straight up disobeying." He grabbed my face with his hand and squeezed my cheeks hard. "I won't tolerate it."

I felt like this was my limit and I had to start using my powers. Until he let go. I moved my mouth to get the feeling back in my face.

BANG. A gunshot.

I jumped out of my skin and let out a small scream, placing my hands over my mouth. My eyes widened at the sight I was processing. Viktor stood there with his gun in his hand, still smoking from the shot. And Mark lying face down on the table, along with a pool of his blood. Shit. Real, uncontrolled panic set in.

"Sir," one of the older gentlemen said, "why not shoot the girl?"

"Oh Frank," Viktor wiped his gun on his clothes and placed it back in the holster. "When a child misbehaves do you blame the child when they know no better? No. You blame the parents. She was assigned to Mark and he couldn't train her. Hydra does not offer second chances".

The other nodded in agreement with the warped argument. As Viktor began walking back to his chair the room shook.

"An earthquake? At this time of year?" Another older gentleman asked.

A guard ran in and screamed into the room. "Sir! They are here."

"Perfect" Viktor smirked, looking back at me as I began to hyperventilate. At least with Mark, I knew his give-away looks and reactions. I knew how he would hurt me and why. But Viktor was an unknown.

As Hulk continued to break through the floor, the impact of his smashing rumbled back to the Quinjet. Bucky wasn't aware of anything that had happened and continued to try to get out of Peter's web. He heard the gigantic thuds on the pavement and the vibrations of the aftershock through the vehicle and knew he had to get out.

Using the force of his anger and motivated by the worrying noises he heard, still not knowing that it was Hulk, Bucky loosened his right arm and detached his metal arm. Giving him room to manoeuvre out of the web before reattaching it back to himself.

"Fucking spiders" Bucky sighed to himself, grabbing his gear and heading out.