The fun begins

⚠️*The next few parts are going to be explicit*⚠️

As I walk closer to the bedroom I pause and listen to what they're talking about. Ugh your sick Gareth but honestly I'm kinda into it Eddie laughs, well should we tell y/n about it and see what she says Gareth smirks. Uh sure Eddie says. Gareth replies with, See I'm not the only sick one- he looks up to see me. Gareth stands up and grabs my a$$ again. Eddie nods at him and Gareth stars to tell me their dirty ideas I couldn't help but to get more wet as he explains. He finishes talking and Eddie nervously says So what do you think. I- I'm kinda into it, I bite my lip smirk as they smile at each other. Suddenly Gareth picks me up and places me on Eddie's bed with my head in Eddie's lap, I look into Eddie's brown eyes when I feel Gareth kissing up my thigh and when he gets to your shorts he stops. May I princess... a wave of silence passed as I thought about Eddie Munson and Gareth Emerson seeing me naked, finally I nod. Gareth unbuttons my Jean shorts and slides them past my a$$ and then off of me. Eddie looks at me biting his lip as he stared at my thighs and pink underwear. Gareth starts to kiss my clit through my underwear and I flinch at the sudden touch of his lips to my clit. Mmmmm I moan, oh you like that don't you y/n eddie whispers. Mhm I moan. Gareth stood up and switched places with Eddie. Eddie slowly slid off his shirt and revealed soft abs then Gareth took of his shirt to reveal soft abs. May I Gareth asks as he reaches for my shirt. Yes I say eagerly. Gareth slid off my shirt and unclipped my bra as Eddie slid off my panties. Eddie held up my wet panties, all this from us Emerson he grinned. Spred your legs for us princess eddie demanded, I spread my legs as eddie touched my inner thigh with his cold rings, good girl Gareth growled.

*it has begun*

Eddie stared at my pu$$y for a seconded and then started to slowly kiss and suck my clit, mmmhhhfff that feels so good don't stop I moaned out, y/n pick a number out of five eddie mumbled t- t- two I managed to get out. Gareth was staring into my eyes as I blushed hard he started to make out with me I moaned into Gareths mouth as eddie shoved his middle and ring finger into me thrusting them in and out brushing my g-spot. Mmmmfffff I- I- I'm ganna c- cum. Eddie stoped and unbuckled his belt and slid down his pants to reveal his grey boxers, my eyes are up here sweat heart he chuckle.