Chapter 11 " Fight Me "

A Little Wish

( Dark mode is recommended! ♡ )

-------------------

3rd Person View

" To meet Tartagalia, Now let's go. So we can't be late. " He Said Sternly.

You wondered why you and scaramouche have to go meet the Tartagalia, Maybe he can help with your mission?

You sighed, Your eyes locked onto his Violet eyes, You felt like your staring into a mini world filled with roars of lightning and the Terrifying light of the sky. You watched Lightnings strike every second in his eyes, Completely forgetting about the world your standing on.

" Can you stop staring ? " He Spoke, A nuisance is what you are in his eyes, Breaking The Deafening silence.

You rolled your eyes at his Remark, You stopped staring at his Violet eyes and Looked elsewhere.

" Whatever, Let's go. " You Spoke, Ignoring what he said seconds ago, You rolled your eyes once more.

He Scoffed at your words, Getting up of his sitting position and going to the Door and opening it, not even wanting to look at you in the eye.

You followed him even he didn't told you to follow him, You glared at his back while Walking forward.

-------------------

After walking for 30 minutes, Scaramouche's Halted to a Stop.

You raised a brow and you realised your here, recognising A hidden fatui camp that blended in the Landscape.

" Come on. " Scaramouche Suddenly Spoke, You obeyed his word.

As you started walking again, Scaramouche was going to the direction of a big tent, Supposedly Tartagalia's Tent.

Scaramouche once again halted to a Stop, Facing the entrance of the Tent.

You then see a Hue of ginger, Already knowing it was Tartagalia.

Your eyes landed to Ginger-Haired man, Tartagalia. He then returns the attention that you gave to him.

" Comrades ! Long time so see. " Tartagalia Spoke, A Faked smile appeared on his face. Scaramouche was glaring daggers to him, And you having a bored expression painted on your face.

You hummed as You didn't entirely disliked the man, Despite him always talking to you about how much it would an honor to fight you.

" What do you want ? " Scaramouche rudely Said, Annoyance was there in his voice.

Tartagalia was not surprised by the blunt words of the Balladeer, but still acted like he didn't expected it.

" Ouch ! Your so mean Scaramouche. " Tartagalia Spoke, Making an act of Suprise.

The other male rolled his eyes, Glaring Tartagalia because of his act.

Tartagalia Cleared his throat and spoke, " Well, I know the tsaritsa put you both on the mission, To stop the Traveller, Yes ? " Tartagalia spoke, Questioning if what he heard was true.

You nodded your head and hummed in Response, Indicating what Tartagalia heard was true.

" Thank you, Queen. Now I have some information that might help boost the mission faster. Wanna hear ? " Tartagalia offered, He confesses he knows some information that might help.

" But, But. " Tartagalia Added on, He admits he an ulterior motive behind his Offer.

" But ? " You Questioned further, Considering his Offer or not, Depending on what he wants.

" Fight me. " Tartagalia Confesses, His Ulterior Motive was revealed to be wanting to Spar with you.

You glared Tartagalia, Given this was the 26th time for him to ask to fight you.

" No. " You Answered, Getting annoyed of what Tartagalia said.

" Come on ! It's a life opportunity, Please. " He said, Frowning at your answer to fight him.

" I said no, It's Stupid. " You Turned him down was again, Tartagalia was really getting on your skin.

Tartagalia frowned further, Getting turned down twice.

" Whatever, But your not gonna get it Without fighting with me. " Tartagalia pouted at you, Scaramouche Scoffed at his pouting.

" This is stupid, If that's everything that your gonna tell then we're gonna leave. " Scaramouche said, Anger was Stewing inside him.

He grabs your hand harshly by the wrist and stormed out of the Tent.

" Your not gonna get the information if you Don't fight with me, Queen ! " Tartagalia Yelled at you, Even though you didn't see it but he pouted.

You let out a scoff while Walking away.

-------------------

| 676 Words Total. |