Teenage Pregnancy

(GUYS I WAS REWATCHING EDDIE X CHRISSY SCENES! AND CHRISSY'S CHEER DANCE *I realised that their cheer dance is very stripper like lol* and the cafeteria scene yes i am a weirdo)
Chrissy

She sits on the floor of my bathroom staring Down at the test in her hands, "N-no" Chrissy says crying, she cries at the sight of it being positive, she lays on the bathroom floor in her cheer uniform, "Chrissy time to go" her mum yells out, she puts the test in her school bag and walks out. "Darling are you ok?" Her mum asks "Yea mum I'm ok" Chrissy's says Fake smiling.

In the car

"So we have made invitations for your 18th party tonight, Your brother will have 2 of his friends over and they get the whole upstairs area" her mum explains, as she passes her the invitations, "W-who's coming" Chrissy asks "Well..You're friends Jessica, Eva, Layla from cheer, Then Jason, Trevor, Luke" Lauren says Smiling "C-can invite 2 more?" Chrissy asks "Sure sweetheart" her mum says, handing her 2 spare invitations and a pen. "Who?" Her mum asks as Chrissy writes 2 names down. "uhm Dustin Henderson I friend from Math, and Eddie Munson he is in my Chemistry and English class" Chrissy says Smiling. "Ok honey" her mum pulls up to the school. "Love you" Her mum says waving, Chrissy waves back "Love you too" she walks off.

She sees Eddie opening the boot off his van, she runs over and pushes him in the van with her going in too and she shuts the doors. "What the hell Cunningham" he says sitting up, she gets on his lap and pulls out the pregnancy test, "Y-You sa-said! Yo-you used pr-protection!" She says crying, "C-Chris! I did!" He say holding her arms softly, "THEN HOW AM I PREGNANT WITH YOUR BABY!" She yells at him, "Shhhh" he holds her close and hugs her as she cries. She hugs him back, "It's ok Chrissy....I will help you" he says as he looks up at her, "It's not my fault I was good in bed" he says smirking, she hits him, "You were Munson" she says laughing softly, "there's that smile" he says tackling her so she is under him, he kisses her lips. "happy Birthday Princess" he says Smiling at her, "18 isn't that special" she says playing with his hair. "It is if it's yours" he says Smiling, he kisses her. "I will look after OUR Child with you Chris" he says Smiling, she nods. She hands him 2 invitations "Is that safe?" He says taking it, "Should be" she says Smiling.

At Lunch

Jessica, Layla and Eva run to Chrissy, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" They yell as they all hug her, "Thanks Girls" she hands them their invitations, Trevor and Luke run up and pick up Chrissy and run down the cafeteria to Jason, she hugs them all. "Happy Birthday babe" he says kissing her head, she cringes at 'babe' but smiles, she hands the boys their invitations. They walk to their table with Jason's arm around her. Eddie winks at Chrissy, she blows him a kiss and continues walking.

"Did Chrissy Cunningham Just blow you a kiss?" Dustin says smirking, Eddie Rolls his eyes, "so what?" Eddie says playing with his rings, "really? Chrissy Cunningham? Jason's Girl? Cheer Captain? Queen of Hawkins High?" Mike says "blew Eddie Munson? Nerd Boy? Hellfire Leader? King of Hellfire?" Mike says "A Kiss?" Dustin says looking at Eddie. Everyone turns to Eddie, he sees Chrissy wink at him and walked out of her seat and to the exit. "That's for telling me how different we are" Eddie says getting up and fixing himself. His eyes still locked on Chrissy as she walks to the exit, all the Hellfire boys turn to Chrissy watching Eddie's eyes stuck to her like a bee attracted to a flower.

He walks off, "EDDIE!" Jeff yells, Chrissy winks at Eddie and walks off, he runs after her. In the halls. She giggles as she runs away as Eddie chases after her down the halls. "CHRISSY CUNNINGHAM" He screams, "no!" She yells as she laughs, "YOU CAN'T TURN ME ON AND LEAVE!" he yells, she turns around a corner, he turns and picks her up. "EDDIE!" She yells, he pins her against the wall and kisses her softly, "My Van?" He says slides his hands up her skirt, "You'll damage the baby" she says Smiling at him, "Oh well" he says Smirking, he kisses her roughly.

He kisses her neck roughly, "E-Eddie" she moans, she pushes him off her, "I need to go to Ms Kelly" she says looking at him, "Fine. Then once you're done, Me, you, Back of my van, Some Metallica, Mattress and some left over condoms" he says walking as he kisses her hand softly, "sounds beautiful" she says blowing him a kiss as he walks off. She walks into the office.

"Chrissy" she says Smiling "you're early" she says Smiling "Yep" Chrissy says sitting down. "So how are you" Ms Kelly asks "Well...The Illusions went away" Chrissy says fiddling with her skirt, "How long have they been gone?" Ms Kelly asks "5 weeks" Chrissy says.

"Has your mother Been You know?" -K
"No she's stopped..I can eat whatever, whenever" -C
"Does she ever give you looks?"-K
"No..She just smiles and we made a deal as long as I worked out every afternoon without fail" -C
"That's good" -k
"What about you and Jason?"-k
"We..Work out but..I am Dumping him tonight" -C
"Oh yes! Happy Birthday!" -K
"Thank you." -C
"Why?" -K
"I..I uh-hm..I love another.." -C

"Well..Here is another topic we can work on" Ms Kelly says getting a new notepad, "Name?" Ms Kelly says "Y-you're no-not Telling Jason" Chrissy asks "Never." Ms Kelly says. "Eddie...Eddie Munson" Chrissy says awkwardly, Ms Kelly's eyes grow, "O-oh" she says surprised "Y-yea" Chrissy says blushing, "Wow just wow" she says scratching her head, "How did that happen" Ms Kelly asks "I won't tell anyone".

"Well...I am Pregnant with his child" - C
"How long" -K
"I only found out this morning" -C
"Chrissy..You have 5 months left" -K
"You will have a ginormous Baby bump" -K
"I know.." -C

Eddie barges through the door, "Hey Princess I have been waiting for you come on" Eddie says picking up her bag and helping her, "See ya Miss Kelly" Chrissy yells as Eddie pulls her out. He pulls her to the halls, "Eddie slow down" She says laughing, he stops, she rubs her stomach, he puts his hands on her stomach, "Beautiful Boy" he says, "Boy?" Chrissy says laughing "Just a guess" he says laughing, She cups his cheek and kisses him roughly.

"I love you so much" he says Smiling "I love you too" she says laughing.

A couple months later
Chrissy developed a large baby bump. Not showing up to school only for exams, staying at Eddie's place.

"GOOD AFTERNOON MY PRINCESS AND MY PRINCE" Eddie bows, (yes the gender is a boy) "what's wrong" he says, he runs to Chrissy who is crying on the couch, "The due date is on graduation" Chrissy says crying, "Look. There is an unlikely chance that he will come out on that day" he says rubbing her large stomach, "ok" Chrissy nods.

Graduation

"Chrissy Cunningham" Chrissy's graduation robe covers the baby bump making it look like she is her normal size, Eddie forced Gareth and Jeff to help her up the stage. She takes the diploma and lines up with the others, Gareth and Jeff stand behind her, she feels her legs getting wet, "F-Fuck" she whispers. "Eddie Munson", She grips onto Jeff"s jacket, "What's wrong" he asks "I-it's time" she says, "Crap" Jeff gives Eddie the signal. He slips his diploma in his back pocket, he runs to Chrissy and picks her up bridal style, "WHATS GOING ON? CHRISSY!" Jason yells, she grips on Eddie, digging her face in his shoulder, he runs to his van. Putting her in the backseat, "it's gonna be ok" Eddie says holding her hand, "JEFF DRIVE" He screams.

At the hospital

She lays on the bed, she watches as the doctors cut her stomach open, "Eddie" she whispers "I am here" he says holding her hand.

After

"Chrissy wake up"

"Hey! Hello? Chrissy! Wake up Chrissy!"

She opens her eyes, "Eddie" she smiles, He is holding a baby with green eyes, "my boy" she says Smiling, "Our boy" he says laughing, he passes her the baby, she holds him and kisses his head. "He's our Hellfire Boy! A new member" Eddie says laughing. Chrissy laughs. "Indeed.  She says laughing.