Prolouge

Third Person:

The Ancient One a woman, reportedly of Celtic origin, trained in the mystic arts and the one to lead the Masters of the Mystic Arts based in Kamar-Taj, Nepal.

Also holding the title of Sorcerer Supreme, bestowed upon one who masters the mystic arts to such a degree that they become the most potent of magic users.

Her task as the Sorcerer Supreme is to keep practitioners of the mystic arts on the right path and to train them to eventually become masters. Along with the Masters of the Mystic Arts, she also keeps the peace in the world of mysticism by preventing the knowledge or mystical relics from ending up with those who would use such things for harm.

In order to continue this work through the passage of centuries, she has committed to prolonging her life by drawing on the power of the dark dimension.

An act that came from a darker mystical knowledge.

Despite the darkness she draws on, due to the nature of which she has used it, she was tasked by the elder Goddess Oshtur, often referred to as the "Omnipotent Oshtur", and "Elder Goddess of the Eastern Star", to guide a boy of prophecy.

The Propehcy of the "White One", or "The Grand White Magus".

A boy destined to help guide the world, or die saving it.

For centuries the Ancient One has waited for the signs of his awakening in the form of a divine magical signature, that will eminate from a temporary manifestation of the Vishanti.

And on this fateful day it would occur...

On this day she found herself meditating, when her apprentice Mordo entered her chambers to inform her of "Grand News".

"My Lady it has finally occurred...the Vishanti has come...", Mordo spoke in a tone of seriousness, while bowing his head to her.

While hearing this in response the Ancient One opened her eyes from meditation and looked upon Mordo, and spoke in a tone, seemingly not giving any of the possible emotions she felt saying, "Very well Mordo...lead me to the Vishanti...", and Mordo nodded.

Timeskip

Mordo had lead the Ancient One to an minor dimension located in Kamar-Taj known to very few, commonly limited to the Sorcerer Supreme, but in this instance extending to Mordo, due to his close serving to the Ancient One, the Sorcerer Supreme.

Here were magic walls written of Aether the unique essence that flows through all of existence.

Written in a language that is said to only be able to be read and understood by the "White One", of prophecy.

Seemingly in the middle of this Aether filled dimension is an alter that is destined to be the focal point of the temporary Vishanti's manifestation.

And their it was surrounded by a glowing light, that was seemingly pulsing with divine energy.

As the Ancient One approached it, it seemed to somehow register her presence, and opened up the inside to reveal a page that seemed to depict some type of masculine entity, surrounded by magic ruins.