Please Read!

Hey everyone I have an well thought of concept of what Jaromir's main magic's will be. Which will be more Divine and Celestial. Another Magic he will have though will be Mirror Dimension Magic due to the versatility of it.

So what I want to ask you all is what other Magics should Jaromir have at least 2 more.

And not Chaos Magic, I'm not sure if I should have him learn Eldritch Magic sense it is a variation of magic that is usually derived from some sort of Eldritch being, source, or location. What this means ultimately depends on the universe it's used in, but more often than not it's not a good thing. 

And Jaromir as was said in the prolouge that some of his magic comes from Oshtur who is an Elder Goddess of Earth, an divine entity. Also one of the creators of the Vishanti so I don't plan on Jaromir getting Eldritch Magic or Chaos Magic due to the main nature's of the Magic conflicting with the type of magic power Jaromir will inherently have.

So I want you guys to try to give me some ideas about at least 2 other Magics Jaromir should have besides the Magics he won't have. But fill free to give me suggestions about any divine Magics you might have as an idea for him, as the divine Magics I already have planned for him might not be the same as what you all might suggest.

So other than what I've told you feel free to give suggestions about the Magics Jaromir will wield, and any suggestions you might have for how the story should progress I will completely welcome it.

Anyhow that's all for now have a great day or night whenever your reading this.

Goodbye!... 👋