Prologue

Prologue

At this moment his hands slid and held both of my wrists, locking in on the white bedroom walls.

His face slowly moved so close, that I had to turn away and shut my eyes.

"Oh No" I thought.

I knew I had the strength to push the person in front of me away, but why wouldn't my body move?

One of his hands moved from locking my wrists, to feel me under my top. It made my emotions run wild, before he crushed his lips onto my lips. Making it hard for me to breathe.

My mind went blank.

I felt a tingle when his warm hands fondled me, slowly moving down to the edge of my short. Pulling it down slowly before touching the center of my femininity through the soft material of my panties. Making my knees go weak.

"THIS IS SEXUAL HARASSMENT!"

Ava groaned frustratedly before deleting the scene she was writing. Yes, She's a writer and currently writing a bed scene , but it looks like she's suffering from writer's block. She didn't know what to write, And honestly, she doesn't really know how to write reated-spg scenes.

What will you expect from someone like her who has no experience in those things? She has never even experienced a kiss. She's NBSB and she won't deny it. She just doesn't have any plans to get into a relationship right now. Maybe soon but not now.

"What am I going to do with this kind of script?" she mumbled. She can't think of anything to write.

She looked up and hoped that at least an idea would come to her mind , but it doesn't seem like there really is anything.

Minabuti niya nalang na ilibot ang paningin sa loob ng kanyang study room para lang makita ang mga nagakalat na mga libro at iba pa. Ava just been so busy lately, taking care of the new romance novel she's going to write that she's lost time to clean.

Ava sighed heavily. This time she really couldn't think of anything to write.

'Fuck'

Suddenly, she stood up and walked around her room. She tried to find a way for her brain to come up with ideas and learn to write bed scenes. She lay down on a nearby sofa, sat, tossed and turned and eventually jump up and down. She looks really crazy. She even drank water and did everything but still nothing.

After a while, Ava felt tired from what she was doing and decided to go back to her seat and face her laptop again. She looked at her blank laptop and stared at it for a long time, still trying to find something she could write.

She was about to type when suddenly someone honked his horn loudly outside where she was staying.

"UGHH" Sumigaw siya sa prustasyon. . Wala pa nga siyang naisusulat pero mukhang may manggugulo pa sa kanya.

"Ano ba ang dapat kong isulat?" Napapatanong nalang talaga siya sa kanyang sarili dahil sa wala talagang pumasok sa kanyang isip. Sa mga nakaraang araw ay wala talaga sa kondisyon ang katawan at sarili niya sa pagsusulat.

"Geez!" Ginulo niya ang kanyang buhok dahil naguguluhan na talaga siya. Sinubukan niya ulit mag-type ng scene pero bago pa man niya mapindot ang keyboard ay may nag doorbell naman.

"WHAT THE HELL? SINO BA KASI YAN?" Sumigaw siya at pinagpipindot ang kanyang laptop dahil sa inis na nararamdaman. Magulo na nga ang utak niya mukhang may dadagdag pa.

Wala siyang nagawa kundi ang tumayo at pagbuksan kung sino man yung istorbo na kulang nalang patayin ang kanyang doorbell. Napaka-ingay.

Pagbukas niya nang gate ay sumalubong sa kanya ang nakangiting mukha ng kanyang assistant.