16.AFFINITY ROMANCE[5.1-Missing her]

Dr. Abhimanyu Birla sat in his cabin gazing at his wife's pictures in the laptop as she had gone to attend her friend's wedding in Mumbai.She had an early morning flight today,and it has not even been a day and he had already started missing her.He badly wanted to accompany her but couldn't do so because he had a tight schedule with a no. of surgeries lined up.And Akshara couldn't miss the wedding and its functions as it was her bestfriend's wedding who had supported her throughout her time in Pune when she was away from her family.His duty for today's day was almost over so he decided to wrap up his work and call her once he reached home.

Back at home,he video called her in the privacy of his room.It rang for a few times before she finally picked up the call.Abhimanyu froze as what he saw on the screen left him breathless for a few seconds.His wife...his ohh so beautiful and sexy wife was standing almost naked with just a towel wrapped around her petite figure.Her creamy white skin,long and slender legs,pouty lips enticing him to just grab her and do all sorts of things.Akshara on the other hand,completely unaware of her husband's state was busy in rummaging through her suitcase searching for something.

Akshu[without looking at the screen]- Abhi yeh kaisi packing ki hai tumne,mere lehenge ka matching  duppatta mil hi nhi rha,mujhe sangeet ke liye jldi ready hona hai...maine tumhe pehle hi bola tha ke main zyada suitcase le jaati hoon par tumne sab 2 suitcase main adjust kar diya aur abb kuch bhi nhi mil rha

Saying so she kept on throwing her clothes out from the bag and continued with her search while Abhimanyu came out of his daze listening to her continuous rants and saw his hardwork of 2 hours which he did in packing getting wasted...

Abhi-Akshu...tum khud ko toh acche se sambhal nhi pati toh itne saare suitcase kaise sambhalti..thik se dekho vahin hoga

Akshu- Nhi mil rha na.....Mil gya she squealed and started jumping in happiness while Abhimanyu gulped hard seeing the towel slowly slipping away from her body...was his wife still unaware about her half-naked self and it's effect on him or was she deliberately teasing him and testing his patience...

As the towel was about to slip Akshara grabbed it quickly and suddenly became aware of her condition...she was so lost in finding her clothes that she didn't even realise that she was in a towel from the past 20 minutes that too infront of her husband...she felt shy and turned to face the camera only to find her husband's intense gaze on her.Seeing him completely lost in her she blushed hard and averted her eyes.

Abhi[after coming back to his senses]-Hayyee...jaan hi lelo tum apne pati ki....vaise tumhe pta agar main vahan hota toh tumhe esse dekhke kya krta he said teasingly

Akshu-Abhiii...tum..tum mujhe esse chedna band kro...hum badmein baat krenge abhi mujhe tyaar hone do already tumhari vajah se bohot late ho gya hai

Abhi-Arre ready hona hai toh mere samne hi change krlo...its not that I have not seen anything

Akshu-Abhi esse batein krte hue sharam nhi aati tumhe

Abhi-Abb isme sharam kaisi...biwi ho tum meri haqq hai mera

Akshu-Tum yeh sab batein band kro aur mujhe ready hone do...Byee

Abhi-Aree Akshu meri baat toh suno...Akshu..but she had already cut the call

Abhimanyu laughed remembering her flushed face and fell on his bed with a dreamy sigh 'Koi itna pyara kaise ho skta hai' ...He hugged her pillow tightly inhaling her fragrance  and feeling her warmth..I just love you Akshu.

This chapter has been in my draft since a long time,didn't post it as I wanted to write more.But I guess I am currently facing writer's block.Would publish this story and edit this chapter only if I get a good response on this part.I seriously have a lot of interesting things to write in this story but I am unable to write because I am not in a right frame of mind at this moment.Enough of my rants now!Please vote and comment that whether I should continue this story or next.

     **Upcoming chapters would include Abhi going to Akshara,them celebrating all the wedding festivities together including renewing their own.Do tell me whether I should continue or not.