Chapter 6: Nezuko! Stop waving hi to Macaque!

Nezuko was busy swinging her legs back and forth, as Wukong sitting beside her, getting bandage by Mei. He wince a bit before looking at Nezuko in the corner of his eye, smiling a little before wincing again.

" YOU BEEN READING YOUR DIARY OUT LOUD LITERALLY ALL DAY! YOU'RE BUMMING EVERYBODY OUT!" Pigsy scolded as he took Tang's book again. " Hey! It's not a diary! I'm writing the next chapter! And very well too if I might add." Tang said with a harsh huff." I don't mind." Wukong called out as Nezuko sat up and look at him.

Wukong look at her, smiling softly before petting her head, making Nezuko hum happily as she lean on his palm." Uh, you do realize that he literally would make a love story between you and Tang." Mk told him with a blank look on his face. " Hey, as long as he wrote down that whole bit with me fighting Nezha and getting this bad boy, then we're good." Monkey King said as he held the map up before laughing a bit.

Nezuko tilted her head with a dot expression on her face as Mei tighten the bandage on Wukong's head. "I mean, the bit with the omelette thing, was pretty cool." Mk stated as Nezuko lean on Wukong side, making him chuckle as she wrap his tail around Nezuko's waist.

"Yeah, right? It's totally cool." Wukong said." Okay, gather around everyone! It's Monkey King story time!" He added as he spread out the map. Everyone gathered around the map as Nezuko took Mo and put the cat on her lap and pet the cat happily with a beam expression on her face.

"So, I know what happened back there kinda sucked." Wukong began." Me ga sucked." Mei commented." Mega Sucked, but the old great sage had a trick or  two up his sleeve." Wukong said making Pigsy huffed a bit. Wukong gave him a bit hard look before opening his mouth to speak.

However, before he could speak, the airship flew into some harsh winds that made the transport buck and shake. The wind began to blow the map away, but thanks Mk pouncing on it, so it wasn't lost. Wukong put an iron bar on the map to prevent it from blowing away again and the wind, which apparently was just a short burst thing, quickly died down.

" Okay. . . . . So you said you were looking for a weapon?" Mk asked." Nope." Wukong said before pointing his finger at the map. " But this map is going to help us track one of them down. It's called the Samadhi-" Wukong told them before stopping himself when Tang cut him off.

" THE SAMADHI FIRE!" Tang cried excitedly while Nezuko have a dot expression on her face with confusion on her face. " Yeah, that. One of the most powerful forces I've ever seen." Wukong said." Powerful enough to destroy the Lady Bone Demon?" Mk asked. Wukong nodded at him." But what is it?" Mei asked. Wukong opened his mouth to answer, but scowled at the look Tang was giving him.

He let out a slightly drawn out sigh." Go on then." He said." Okay, legends says that the flame so powerful nothing could put it out, not even the great sage himself." Tang explained. " That's right. The Samadhi Fire burned out of control, and the only way to contain it was by splitting it into pieces and scattering then so that the flame could never be re-forged." Wukong said.

"So you just tossed around a bunch of fires instead of one?" Mk asked making Wukong groan while Nezuko gave a frown expression and disapproval noise." And we put the pieces into the three rings so they'd cause no further harm. Come On, do I have to spell everything out?" Wukong told him as everyone glanced at Mk, and the boy looked like he wanted to disappeared for a moment.

" Now, that lady bone demon has the staff, and both you're guys powers, she's too much for us to handle." Wukong said. " What about Nezuko?" Mk asked as he point at Nezuko, who was now distracted petting Mo." Uh no. She just woke up through hundreds or thousands of years of slumber." Wukong said as Nezuko look up and tilted her head in confusion.