Chapter 1

As soon as the bell rang students hurried out, dark brown long hair tied in a ponytail,big black glasses,blue middle sized dull eyes, and thin weak body

Melissa River hurried out, she was supposed to be somewhere else as she had an important date with the school hot jock,James she had to give him tutorial classes and after a full month he asked to meet her in private after class, she couldn't deny him even though she needed to hand in the science project, collect the physic's paperwork and re-practice her history project last time before the class started.

She was an idiot in love, but could you blame her? This was the first time someone ever been nice to her outside of her family, everyone treated her like garbage, even her sister won't talk to her much inside school and refused hanging out with her outside because she had plans with her friends instead, whom of course were more important than her....

Thankfully Jason texted her all night that day,

No one had ever been so kind to her and as selfish as it was she like the attention given to her by the boy, she only prayed it was not out of pity.

And as she hurried through the hallway she ran right into trouble, bumping into light brown hair,hazel eyes and beautiful skin dressed in tight blue jeans, white top shirt with puff sleeves that barley covers her arms,a pair of white heels on the bottom and a silver necklace with blue heart,

Cara Imogen, a transfer student who didn't take days to fit right into the school environment and now after a month she made it into the popular kids list,

And if that wasn't enough to make Melissa envy her rumors had it she's dating James, as if Melissa didn't feel like he was way out of her reach.

'Hey! Watch it four eyes' Cara moved to spill her soda on Melissa, nothing new from the stereotype bully,

Melissa stood in place, after all she was used to this kind of treatment, it was best to take it instead of fighting a fight she would lose.

She closed her eyes and waited to feel the cold drink spilled on her it was gonna stick for a while and she'll need to find an explanation when she gets back home, and she would have to text James to tell him she's not coming as she can't go like that and make a fool of herself infront of her now crush hopefully he'll understand.

It took a minute for her to realize that Cara hadn't spilled the soda on her, and as she opened her eyes came an arm holding Cara's hand tightly stopping it from spilling the soda on Melissa,

Dark long black soft hair, crystal blue eyes shimmering like diamonds, glass-like skin, cherry soft lips, dressed in the school uniform.

Leya, the school most popular girl and the one that brings back trophies for the school in almost every single competition she joins, if someone envy Cara for her looks and quickly adjustment to the school environment then they haven't met Leya.

The girl was a goddess of beauty and confidence, and one way or another her last name was also River