Chapter 4

Once they were back home, without a warning Leya pulled Melissa all the way upstairs to her room, set Melissa on her bed as went through her closet.

Leya was acting like it a matter of life or death,which was funny since it wasn't HER date,

Melissa was worried before but seeing Leya like that made her feel like she wasn't worried enough.

As Leya went through her clothes Melissa observed her letting a small smile creep over her face, before she quickly washed it if away and instead looked around the room.

Leya's room was nice, it was nothing fancy really, and it was clear that Leya sticked with the basic.

Almost everything was either white, brown, or both,

Funny to think she has such an annoyingly cheerful attitude and yet her room was so basic, and yet she still hand many trophies put on the nightstand,

There was also some family pictures some hanging on the wall and others on her bedside,

The one that caught Melissa the most was an old picture of the both of them right next to Leya's bed.

They were so....happy in that picture,

and Melissa would lie if she said she didn't have the very same picture on the drawer next to her own bed.

"Found it!"

Leya shouting snapped Melissa out of her thoughts, quickly turning her head to look at what Leya had picked for her.

It was a light blue dress with white flowers on it, and a white belt around the wrist, with a bare of blue shoes.

Melissa blinked at the dress a few times before grabbing the dress and shoes then going into the bathroom to change.

Leya looked at the closed door with a smile, shd was undoubtly happy to have some 'bonding time' with her sister,

such an opportunity doesn't come as often, and she vows to use it.

Before she knew it, the bathrooms door clicked and Melissa walked out, looking away with a shy expression, Leya didn't need to hear Melissa say that she liked the dress, it was written all over her face after all.

"Oh, you look so pretty Meely!"

Leya squeezed happily.

"Yeah..? Well I guess your teast is not too bad.."

"Of course, now let's do your hair and you'll be good to go!"

Melissa blinked a few time at Leya, showing obvious confusion but Leya just smiled at her holding a brash, and Melissa instantly understood before backing away and holding her hands up as a sign for Leya to not come a foot closer, but Leya, being Leya only stepped closer causing Melissa to step back farther in return.

"No! No touching my ponytail!"

Melissa threatened, not liking the idea of Leya doing her hair.

"Oh come on Meely! Ponytails don't fit with this dress"

"No! D- don't come any closer!"

But Leya only stepped closer,refusing to listen

"How about this! A Single bun"

And at that, Melissa stopped backing away

"Single bun..?"

She asked to confirm what she heard,

"A single bun!"

Leya confirmed.

And at that Melissa let out a sigh of defeat, letting leya know she had won this time.

"Fine..."

Melissa said keeping her vision away from Leya, knowing all well she had the happy smile she gave everytime she got excited, this time 'cause she won.