Chapter 20

~Jungkook's POV~

"Morning." I say opening my eyes and seeing his beautiful brown eyes.

"How do you feel?" He asks concerned.

"Like I should get a new head."

He smiles sympathetically. "It hurts?"

"Yeah, but at least the swelling is down."

Nodding he kisses my temple gently. I sigh and snuggle up closer to him, wishing I could stay here forever.

"Thank you. For protecting me and Namjoon. And for not letting me go."

"Never." He says with such convicion, I can't help but believe him. He kisses me on the lips, his kiss urgent and laced with fear.

I kiss him back, trying to reassure him, but also uncertain. There's a knock on Yoong's door, we pull apart and Yoongi kisses my forehead before getting out of bed. He's in boxers and nothing else, yum. Ugh, what have I turned into? A sex machine? Here I am with a major headache and I'm thinking about sex?

I groan and flop back on the bed, Yoongi gives me a curious stare before heading to the door. He opens it and finds Namjoon there.

"Hey, are we going to school? Coach said one more missed practice and we're not playing in the next game."

Yoongi nods. "Yeah, I don't want to leave Jungkook alone though."

Wait, what? I'm not going to school? Oh, yes I am!

"I'm going to school." I say sitting up in the bed.

Both of them turn to look at me. "No, you're not, you were hit pretty badly last night, you need rest." Namjoon says.

I glare at him. "I'm fine. I just have a headache, I'll take some Paracetamol. I'm going." I look at Yoongi and see an expression on his face one I can't name. It's like resignation mixed with worry.

"You need to rest!"

"Let him go." Yoongi says walking over to his closet and getting out a pair of jeans.

"What?!" Namjoon and I say at the same time.

"I'd rather have him closer, somewhere we can find him easily, instead of fifteen minutes away at home." Yoongi says. I smile as I realize he feels the same way I do. I need to go to school, to be as close to Yoongi as possible, now more than ever.

Namjoon shakes his head. "You two are crazy." He says but doesn't argue. "Get dressed then, you're still in yesterday's clothes." I look down and see that I'm still wearing my DC shirt and jeans from yesterday.

I get out of the bed and have to steady myself because of a head rush. "I'm okay." I say at the look on their faces.

Shaking his head Namjoon mumbles something that sound like 'idiot' before walking out of the room. I chuckle before looking at Yoongi. He's wearing his jeans and a light blue shirt, he looks really good.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asks.

I nod but stop at the dizziness. "I'll be fine. Where are my clothes?" He points to a pair of gym bags next to the closet and I walk over to them. I open one and find all the products I had in my bathroom in it and I laugh, thank you Namjoon for thinking about my hair. Opening another one I find my clothes, more precisely a towel.

"I'm going to take a shower." I say as I walk out the room.

When I'm finished getting ready and dressed I head downstairs to find Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi and JooYeon at the kitchen island.