The ASL Pirate

Luffy turned 17, he could finally be a pirate! He's gonna be so happy right..?..right.. ?

Luffy changed clothes, wearing a red head necklace that had a sad and a happy face, black gloves, and his straw hat that had goggles. (He and his brothers made the straw hat, he didn't meet shanks.) He put on his red sleeve less buttoned shirt, blue jeans, and a yellow cloth around his waist. He didn't need to pack things since he ate a twin-fruit.

-twin fruit-

When two devil fruits was squished together making the two a one. It can be a light fruit and a sand fruit squished together and when eating it you will have the powers of the two fruits.

((Luffy ate the gum-Create fruit, which has the powers of gum gum fruit and the create create fruit. He can stretch and make anything.))

Luffy walked outside and stopped to turn around. He grinned and said "I don't like bandits!" He huffed as he heard his mother-figure scoff, the other bandits stared at him, "but you guys are an exception! SHISHISHI!" He laughed as his mother stood up "JUST LEAVE YOU BRAT!" He smiled softly seeing his 'mother' cry. "eh?! Ma'am?!" The other bandits looked in shock as Luffy ran away "Shut up! I just got dust in my eyes!" She sniffed, going back to sit down.

Luffy slowly stopped running and started walking, "..I'm coming to the sea ace, sabo.." Luffy looked at the sky. Suddenly 2 clouds went towards him, one of them bumped Luffy although it was a cloud it could still somehow interact "ow! Ace.!!!" Luffy pouted, the other cloud sat on his head. "You must be tired of watching ace, ne? Sabo.." Luffy laughed making the other cloud hit him again. He walked to wards a ship he bought and carried the other cloud, ".. I want you guys alive again.. I'm already hallucinating.." Luffy felt tears in his eyes as the clouds evaporated into thin air. Luffy made a jolly Roger and put it in the ship, Luffy grinned. "..I don't know how to steer... ACE SABO HELP MEEE!!!" Luffy cried out. The waves became faster making luffy's ship sail in the water current, "Arigato!" Luffy sat down and created lots and lots of meat, "*sigh* I was so hungry, dadan wouldn't give me food!" He started eating the meat as a lighting bold stroked in front of him "hehehe be tyou can't eat in heaven, ace Shishishi! This is all mine!" Luffy ate faster ignoring the fact that 2 clouds looked like they were fighting each other, as one looked mad and the other scolding the other.

As the waves guided Luffy, it bumped into something. Luffy Saw a marine base and decided to make a name for himself.

Luffy kept making havock everywhere and anywhere. And for that he was rewarded with a huge bounty of...

$5,000,594,001

Haha what a surprise! He became the second strongest pirate which the first place was given to whitebeard.

As days went on.. Luffy became well known but people still ask them selves.. "why is he a ASL pirate? What's the meaning?"

And so the days went on...

Idk man I'm lazy and this is a oneshot. I made it in one day

Luffy sat in the railing(?) of the Crows nest until suddenly he bumped a huge ship with a whales head. Luffy fell from his spot and fell ass-first. Luffy stood up and suddenly got tackled by a bird, the bird set him at the ship as he was surrounded by whitebeard pirates. "Uhm.. hello..?" He smiled while a sweat drop fell from his face. "!! I-its you! The infamous, ASL!" Said a pirate.

Luffy stood up and bowed "erm.. hello, this is a weird.. welcoming..?" He looked behind him and saw, whitebeard himself. ".. but you attacked us first-" said a red head, "what- what do you mean...?" He looked at the weird hair.

Suddenly a lighting shocked him and air started swirling around Luffy. "..! Ah.. did you get hit by a wave.." Luffy looked at whitebeard ".. you have a fruit that controls the elements?" Asked the old man "what? No? Mines gum gum fruit!" He grinned. The pirates looked confused as the elements started to protect Luffy. "Ace.. sabo.. stop it. Your hurting them." With that, the air bursted into nothing, the lightning that was forming disappeared, the flames that swirled with the air bursted with it, and the water that was forming a tsunami became calm again. Everyone was shocked,

"Haha, they're my bro.. friends." Whitebeard raised an eyebrow and asked "why is your pirate named ASL? What does that stand for? a secret logia? area soul light?" Whitebeards question made Luffy giggle "haha!"

"It stands for ace, sabo, and.. me, luffy.." he smiled softly looking at the clouds that was forming at whitebeards head, as he looked at the other cloud that was trying to push the other cloud away. ".. who is ace and sabo, if I may know? Since you don't have a crew.." everyone sweat dropped as the other cloud lighting strikes the other cloud making the other cloud disperse. ".. they were my brothers."

"We're.?...did they.. die"

...

..

.

Silence

.

..

...

"Yes, they did." The clouds started raining but left a huge hole to not wet the boat. "What, happened..?" Whitebeard felt sad, he knew. He knew the pain of losing a loved one.... "They died because of me." He looked around and saw everyone in a sad aura. "But honestly!! It's alright, they died when I was just a kid. So it's been a long time, it's alright now, it was in the past, really!" The crew became sadder at the thought of him knowing his brothers died at such young age.

"Anyways, I'm sorry for bumping into your boat.. I'll be going now." He smiled, turning his back. Not showing his face full of tears,he went on his ship and sat down, he whistled as the waves moved him away from the whitebeards.

"I feel bad, feeling such thing as a kid.."

Everyone knew.

They knew he cried

The so -called 'bravest man'

They knew his pain

People aren't perfect.