~1~

-A/N-

Hiya! So this is basically what it sounds like but with my hogwarts ocs that have never interacted with the main storyline much except for existing. So you won't see a lot of the golden trio or draco and all those people. There will be mentions of them and maybe one or two interactions but not a whole lot of them in this story. Yes, that might change just cause of story but for now (wednesday august 3) they aren't together that much.

BUT, I hope you enjoy and read my story to the end. It might be on the shorter side or the longer side idk but I hope you like it.

-Lilith POV-

About a month ago I got a letter from the ministry requiring I finish my last year at hogwarts. At first I thought it was so it would be easier to get a job in the wizarding world but some of my friends got those even with our year cut short. Some getting internships with the ministry. Today is when i can board this train one last time to go to my second home with my friends for one more year.

I hope this year doesn't have anything crazy and I can finally live the full hogwarts experience without worrying about the bad coming back for us.

I saw my friends at the station and basically ran into all of them. "OLI! GEN!" I scream and hug my friends Oliver and Genesis. They laugh and we group hug for a good minute before deciding to board the hufflepuff section of the train. Thankfully we were the few groups that remembered the train was there so we found an empty compartment right away. We sat there for a while before we heard loud screams of excitement. Looking out the window, we saw the golden trio all hugging and making up after not seeing each other after the war.

Harry had his arm around Ginny and ron had his around hermione while she side hugged him. "Awwww their so cuuuute!" I said and my friends laughed at me. "Lils your such a hopeless romantic omg haha" Oli said in between laughs. I just pouted at him and turned back wondering if I'm ever going to find a person to do that with.

~~

The train started but people were still walking around trying to find empty compartments to sit in or their other friends compartments. I was sitting with Oli's calico cat, snowy, in my lap as i stroked her fur. "Hey Lils? Have you ever wondered why they called us back to hogwarts even though some of us the 'graduated' had jobs already" I shrugged at Genesis and just stared out the window as snowy slept in my lap.

"I'm jealous that my cat likes you more than me ya'know." We all laughed as Oliver pouted slumped in the corner. At this snowy was up and in her owners lap purring and rubbing her head on his torso. "Awwwww." Gen and I said in unison as some people ran past our compartment laughing like maniacs. "Geez sometimes people never grow up I swear" I thought shaking my head wishing I had let angel, my pet ferret, in my compartment with me instead of leaving him in the pet compartment.

~~

"Hey asshole! why don't you shut your fucking mouth and don't talk about HER like that ever again!" We all jump as we hear yelling and i voluntarily open the door when i hear fighting going on. As soon as I open the door a body is thrown at me and we fall backwards. The person must have noticed and flipped us around so I landed on top of them in like a half straddle.

I look up from who has their arms around my waist so tightly and see him, Elijah fucking Longwood, of course it just HAD to be him didn't it? I get that he tries to be different than the expectations of his parents and peers and not be an asshat to everyone but sometimes it's so annoying how he thinks I'm just a little hufflepuff that needs his help all the damn time.

I quickly pushed myself off of him and made my way to the bathroom with my rodes and uniform as we were getting close to hogwarts...

Our home for one last time.