~3~

-Lilith POV-

I got to the lavatory and changed while thinking about what just happened. "It did feel nice to have him hold me like that though" Was what I thought before I snapped out of it shaking my head. "No No NO." Whisper yelling so people didn't think I'm a crazed lunatic. "Oh god why did i think that.... but, his arms felt nice... heh his chest was like a pillow...."

Whatever I was thinking made my face feel hot and when I looked in the mirror my face was tinted a bright pink. I panicked a little and tried my best to calm down. After about 2 minutes there was a knock on the door making me jump a little. "Hey girl are you ok? You've been in here for a long time." Once I heard it was Genesis I calmed down and put my normal clothes in the small bag I brought that used to have my robes in them.

Opening the door i smiled and just nodded my head leaving so Genesis could change. I got to the compartment but knocked incase Oli was changing. "Come in I'm done!" I heard from the other side. Giggling and stepping inside and mentioned that I'm sure the whole hufflepuff section of the train could hear him and we laughed.

~~

A couple minutes past of use talking about how our summer was and what things we did at our jobs. I decided to work with George at the weasleys wizard wheezes but half the time he wasn't there as it sometimes got to overwhelming with so many things reminding him of Fred. I understood, he lost his other half. I just hope that one day he will look at it as more of a place of memorial, kind of, and not a place of past ghosts.

We arrived at hogwarts and it took everything in me to not cry as it's our ACTUAL last time here at this place we called our second home for all our teenage years. Hopefully nothing crazy happens and it's just a normal year as it should have been our whole time here.

Walking off the train and seeing hagrid take the first years warmed my heart again. knowing that there is good after bad and it's not just depression for all the losses that happened. Once we were at the carriages I saw what had been leading us to the castle for years. The thestrals.

I could tell everyone could see them too, finally, as whispers and murmurs came from behind me about, "Bloody cool" "What are those" "Their beautiful". I've seen them since I was young and didn't know why until I met Luna Lovegood. She told me that you can only see them if you've seen death. Makes sense why everyone is seeing them now. Everyone watched at least 5 people die. I've been able to see them since third year, Luna noticed my confusion about them and talked to me.

I sat down in the carriage with my friends and some hufflepuff second years. Seeing the castle of hogwarts in the distance brought a warm feeling to my heart again.

"We're home."