First Meet of Nuohei wang x Donghai jun

When Simon woke up he found himself in a peculiar place.

He saw in front of him with eyes filled with tears, he saw the worried look in Wei Lin's eyes.

Ji Yue Chen frantically looked around the room.
Wei Lin held his face with two hands and made him face her. Then she said, "Shh.... You are in my hideout. You are safe."

Yue Chen remembered the words said by Jiang Anxue. He became agitated. He held on to Wei Lin and repeated the same words saying sorry.
              Wei Lin who doesn't know about the dreams interpreted it as his apologies to A'Ran.

She soothed him and spooned him back and consoled him.

After she called him she found out that he fell asleep after crying is eyes and throats out.

Su Yun came inside the room after hearing all the bawlings and consolings.

Su Yun signed as he kept a bowl of porridge he made for Ji Yue Chen when he wakes up beside the bed.

He said, "Seems he did have it bad."
Wei Lin nodded.
Su Yun continued, "But you were the worst."

Wei Lin glared at him and said, "Talk about him then stick to him. Don't stick your nose at me."

She looked at Yue Chen's tear soaked clothes and said, "Seems you have to change his clothes. Again."

Su Yun gave a light smile and signalled Wei Lin to get out of the room.

Just as Wei Lin opened the door and stepped out of the room.

Su Yun looked at the door and smirked.
"Let the show begin."

He snapped his fingers and a violet smoke filled the door.

The other side...
As Wei Lin kept walking she entered an area. A place between time and space. A void to be peecise.

In there....

Li Daiyu was sitting majestically on the throne of the Gods Of Demons.

(In this look)