Chapter 2 - The Meeting

When we reached school I saw James with his two friends. When he looked over at me and Nathaniel he didn't seem too happy and came over to us.  "I know I hurt you but to get together with someone this soon? It's like I meant nothing!" James said with a furious look then raised his hand like he was going to slap me. Instead, Nathaniel stepped in front of me and got slapped. He didn't look too happy in fact he looked even colder. "You were going to slap a girl?" Nathaniel said before grabbing James' arms and turning him around then putting his waists together and putting a knee on his back to stop him from getting up. Of course, James was even more furious at him and kept cussing him out. "Come on guys! Nathaniel stop, get off of him!" Nathaniel got off of course and just said "Just doing my job ma'am." Nathaniel said fixing his tie and putting his arms behind his back.

     James stood up, dusted off his clothes, and fixed his hair. "Just you wait Eleanor....just you wait..." James said walking away. Not even a couple of minutes later my best friend Lora came up to me and tried to make up some lame excuses as to what happened the other night. I then slapped the absolute heck out of her. Which caused her to do a dramatic spin and fall. I then clenched my fist and went on one knee pulling her head up by the hair while the other arm was dangling. "You fucked my boyfriend knowing we were supposed to get together...which caused our contract to be broken and you have the audacity to cry. If it wasn't for Nathaniel being right here I would have beat you." I said throwing her head back. Before I walked away I said, "Don't mess with me, Loraine." I said walking away with my bodyguard. 

     While I and Nathaniel were walking away Amanda Yung showed up. She was my other best friend and was Loraine's half-sister that's why they have different last names. At the time I didn't know she had seen me and Loraine get into that fight. "Hey, girl! I brought you your favorite tea!" Amanda said handing me my tea when Nathaniel grabbed it and sniffed it then took a sip and waited a couple of minutes. Then said "All clear ma'am" and handed me my tea. Amanda must not have liked that because she said "Did you really think I would poison my own best friend? I'm a little hurt I would have to say." Amanda said then grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me away from Nathaniel. "Are you really  giving up your privacy just like that?" She said. "Well, he's just doing his job Amanda" I replied. "But something isn't quite right about him. I mean the name 'Nathaniel' even sounds like a bad guy's name" Amanda said with a worried look. "Amanda, I have no clue what you're talking about but I do know I think it's ridiculous." I replied giving her the 'are you serious look'.

     I can't disagree about the whole lack of privacy thing though because when I tell you he followed me everywhere I mean EVERYWHERE.  He stands by the door in class, In stores, and even by the door of the restrooms. The only place I have privacy would be my room and my own bathroom. I guess the only thing that made up for it would be his handsome looks. While I was complaining about him too Amanda finally suggested something. 'Why don't you bug him? Like, overwork him or something? Make him quiet" Amanda said with a 'wasn't that obvious look'. "Thank you, girl! Why hadn't I thought of that?" I said giving her a hug and giving myself a palm in the face.

    Later that night when I thought he was asleep so I was going to wake him up and ask him to get me a tea from the café. It turns out he was already still awake because he flipped on the fricken lights. "Can you please go get me a tea?" I asked him. "That's not in my job description He said with a poker face. "Fine, I'll just make your job harder than," I said smiling and closing my eyes. That must've gotten him because he finally said "Fine, what do you want" I replied with "an iced, Ristretto, 10 shot, venti, with breve, 5 pump vanilla, 7 pump caramel, 4 Splenda,  poured, not shaken" I was just messing with him but when he got back he had my exact order. 'Anything else ma'am" He said handing me my coffee. "N-No, not right now thanks," I said walking to my room. 

     After a couple of days, I got a phone call saying that I had a meeting about me becoming the CEO of my dad's company early since he was deadly sick. I went to the business place and we had the meeting. I remember one employee said "how old even are you? and aren't you that famous celebrity that's not only a singer but also a model and dancer? Excuse me if I sound rude but your still in school so how could you possibly become the CEO of a huge company?" I just replied with "My age is 16, Yes I am that girl and yes also am still in Highschool but if I was able to become a famous celebrity and still be a straight A student then I think that I can run a Company. You understand?" I asked. The lady said, "Y-yes ma'am I won't doubt you again..."