Chapter Four

Cassidy stuck her tongue out at John, as she had stolen another bit of bacon from him

Cassidy stuck her tongue out at John, as she had stolen another bit of bacon from him. "Why don't you get yourself a plate?" 

"I'm not hungry enough for that, John."

Sherlock was anxious, everything about his posture was telling that to each individual person in the café. "Feeling better?" 

John looked up to Sherlock, "Mm, we haven't stopped for a breath since this all started."

"Speak for yourself, I had a lovely nights sleeping last night. I'm guessing Maya did as well." 

"Has it occurred to you-" 

"Nope."

"Probably." Cassidy was looking down at Sherlock's rapidly tapping fingers on the table.

"The bomber's playing a game with you. The envelope. Breaking into the other flat. The dead kid's shoes. It's all meant for you." John continued to chew his food in the side of his mouth. Sherlock's mouth twitched into a small and sneaky smile. 

"Yea, I know." However, his face went back to stone coldness. 

"Is the bomber" Cassidy lowered her voice, "Is there a lead suspect for the bomber?"

"We think so."

John spoke in. "Is it Moriarty?" 

"Perhaps."

The phone on the table beeps. You have one new message.

pip...pip...line. 

On the phone appears a woman, most probably in her middle aged time. Sherlock obviously was confused, and so was Cassidy. But, for once, John had an idea of what the picture meant. 

Sherlock spoke up in the silence of the table. "Could be anyone." 

John put his fork out, waving it out to Sherlock and Cassidy. "Could be. Lucky for you, I've been more than a little unemployed." 

Sherlock's eyebrows furrowed. "What do you mean?"

"Lucky for you that Mrs Hudson and I watch far too much telly."

John gets up and walks to the tv, picking up the remote that looked like it had many diseases on it. Cassidy turned to Sherlock slightly. "Roughly, how many people have touched that remote?"

"Twenty or more." 

"Twenty too many." Cassidy grimaced at the television remote which John was using to change the channels to a random woman, and the phone started ringing. A plus-size woman appeared on the larger screen. Sherlock answered the phone. 

"Hello?" 

It was difficult for Cassidy to hear the phone with the level of noise, but she heard it anyway. 'This one...is a bit...defective. Sorry...she's...blind.'