Yellow dress(m1)

This is happening when technology took over the planet.This is not a happy story.And this is The yellow dress story

Its 2300.The world looks so much diffrent.In order to save more materials and to protect the environment, the government choose to make people wear one light brown costume that protects them from disease's and anything that can harm them.But they gave eveyone glasses, glasses that can help people see people in normal clothes , so they can still feel beatiful. With those glasses you can see everyone's profile,their personality and their popularity.
But here comes Greta, an old women in her 60's. Greta has an soul of an 10 year old, a beautiful and pure soul. With Greta lives Anna, her lover which she loved since she was 19.
Greta missed the times when people were allowed to wear normal clothes, when she was allowed to show her skin and feel pretty.
Greta's and Anna's anniversary was just a few days away, and Greta wanted to surprize Anna with the dress she Anna wore on their first date, a beatiful yellow dress.But how?There were no more clothes left.. only an ugly brown outfit.
Great decided to buy material from the black market so she could make the yellow dress herself, and so she did.. she spend nights making a beatiful yellow dress, perfect for Anna.
The dress was finished before their anniversary..but Greta didnt know that her heart couldn't fight until that day , so Greta died a day before her's and Anna's anniversary.
Anna was devastated, especially when she found the yellow dress. She laughed with pain in her eyes as she looked al the dress , thinking that her passed wife had such a good soul for remembering the dress and remaking it.
Anna wanted to remember Greta till the end of her days, so she choose to go outside wearing that beatiful yellow dress.
Eveyone was shocked seeing Anna wearing a real dress , they said that she is crazy and that she will be killed for disrespecting the rules , but Anna wanted to feel Greta again.
Anna was shot dead not even 10 minutes after leaving her house.
Anna died with the thought of Greta and with a smile on her face. Too bad noone noticed her pain.