Chapter 19🌶️🌶️🌶️

Ariana's pov

"Breath, Breath. .." I whispered to myself, standing in front of Will's chambers, my hands shaking at my sides. I didn't even know why I was here in the first place, just that I needed to talk to him about something.

I finally pick up the courage as I try to knock on the gold-encrusted doors, my hands coming to a halt mid-air before they even reach the door. My mind raced with its inability to stop thinking about Will, making me take another deep breath. I tried knocking on the door again, only to fail again.

I can't help but let out a huff of frustration before I think better of it and decide to leave. It was late anyway. He was probably asleep.

I turn to leave when I hear the two doors open, making my head instantly swivel in their direction at the sound they make. Between the opened doors stood Will, his eyes slightly hooded. He was wearing a thin white linen shirt that hugged his torso, making the ripples of his arms seem more pronounced than before. I swallow hard, looking away.

Oh no! I should have never come. This is not going to end well. I could already feel the horrible tingles erupting in the pit of my stomach at seeing him. It always seemed to happen whenever I saw him, my lower regions turning into mush whenever I saw him. May it be in an empty hallway or a dining room, the desire to touch him amplified with just one look of his.

"What are you doing here?" He asks in a gruff voice as he tilts his head to the side with his arms folded against his chest while leaning against the wall.

"No-nothing, I..I just came for a walk when I decided to get a drink of water from the kitchens but seemingly got lost on my way there." I lie under his intense stare. Watching as his jaw clenches and unclenches as if catching my lie. He doesn't react with anything else, his posture still stiff against the wall.

I looked out the window as if trying to judge the time even though I was trying to get away from the intensity of his eyes, which always made me feel naked underneath them.

"It's getting late," I say while meeting his heated gaze, which causes my heart to beat faster," I should head back to my chambers."

"Yes... you should." Comes Will's husky voice, making me shift on my feet with unease as the tingles in my belly worsened. I nod in agreement before walking down the hall in the opposite direction.

Just as I reach the end of the hall where I have to take a left turn to my chambers, I hear him say," Let me escort you,"

I turn my neck to see him in my peripheral vision while walking down the hall. I said, "No y..."

The rest of the sentence doesn't escape my mouth as I crash into a wall, my forehead striking against the cold marble as I let out a small cry of surprise. I hear a chuckle resonate from the other side of the hallway. My cheeks heat up with embarrassment. Oh Goddess, why was I so stupid?

I rub my forehead in a circular motion as I turn around, only to crash into something else, making me gasp out loud in surprise. I look up to see Will staring down at me with a smirk playing on his face.

"Wh-how? " I ask in confusion, not understanding how he got so close without me noticing him. I take a step back, needing the space.

He doesn't reply, just letting out a small hmm as his eyes darken, we blink in unison. It's a small act, the blink, lasting less than a second, but it changes everything. When I open my eyes, we are no longer in the darkly lit halls but in a chamber with a large bed in the center. The walls are all encrusted with the Royal seal.

"What...how did we get here?" I ask, baffled, feeling perplexed as I look around, not understanding how I got here in the first place.

"Somehow, " came Will's voice, an evil smirk on his face as he stepped forward, making me step back till I felt the back of my knees brushing against the bed. I look up at him with more confusion than before which he notices as he says, "You don't have to worry about that. I thought you said you wanted some water."