Light

We start out as a ball of energy (our souls) and we end the same way. Imagine that we are aliens from a different planet that already have knowledge of teleportation. Our way of teleportation is when we die on one planet our souls being that ball of energy teleports to the next planet, into conception into our new mother's womb. What if we just simply teleport from One Life to the next.

Then when we die we hear go into the light and that is simply our way of teleporting to the next planet to live out next life and as we die our ball of energy then teleports to the next life on the next planet starting again as a ball of energy just our souls that then turn into matter transforming us into the next being we are to be on that planet.

What if there is an order to this and each planet is like levels. Each planet to the next each life to the next is a level up. That's where reincarnation also comes in because if you fail or die to soon before completing a full life on this planet you instead of teleporting to the next planet or aka leveling up you are instead reincarnated back into another womb in this same planet. Or perhaps you just get a choice and get to keep teleporting until you find the place you would like to call home and continue to live aka being reborn into or until your bored of it and want to move on. Or until you've learned all that you need to learn and then move on to the next lesson.