Into the Depths

A bright orange flame could be seen soaring across a dark and gloomy sea in the Amoebaverse, lightning crackling in the ocean depths. This flame went at such great speed that the area around it spread out as if making a path for the flame to go through. Childish laughter could be heard emitting from the flame as it zoomed around. From afar, two other figures could be seen watching the flame closely, one with fondness, the other with indifference.

"Shoyo seems to be doing well so far." The black and white figure said with a smile on his face.

"Seemingly. I simply don't understand why he had to be made."

"Cause of you. You've destroyed so much shit to the point where you've already made a name for yourself, and you're barely two hundred years old! 

"Okay? Still doesn't explain why he had to be created."

"Cause I have several other important tasks that need to be attended to, meaning I won't be around that much, meaning I can't keep my eyes on you, meaning you'll be free to cause as much destruction as you wish to which can't really happen. If I have someone who's of the same power as I, then they can keep an eye on you too."

"Are you sure he's the best option you have? He seems more like a hyperactive child than the son to an all-powerful entity."

"He will be the best option I've got once he properly grows. And I have an idea as to how that can happen!"

"Your ideas are usually terrible. I say you keep whatever this mysterious idea is to yourself and shut the fuck up."

"Oh, be quiet you! It'll be fine! Why do you care what happens?"

"I don't. I simply don't want to deal with whatever the outcome of this idea you have is. Cause knowing you, it will end up in severe consequences."

"You may be right, but I'm choosing to ignore it." The red and black-haired figure rolled his eyes as the other turned his attention to the flame that was still flying around. "Shoyo! Come here! I have something to tell you!"

The flame stopped for a second before it shot towards the two, and as it neared, it slowed down, revealing a figure engulfed in flames. The figure what looked to be a teenage Japanese boy, and once all the flames died down, his figure was revealed.

The boy had bright orange hair with white mixed in, two doe-like eyes that held curiosity and innocence in them, with the left one having a black minus sign shaped pupil, and the right a white plus sign shaped pupil, both with orange sclera. He had a short build, taller than the other two in front of him, and he was wearing just a plain black sweatshirt with an orange shirt underneath, white pants, and orange shoes. The most interesting part on him were the two large orange wings on his back that were emitting embers. He looked at the small black and white figure and smiled brightly. 

"Yeah dad? What do you need?" He asked cheerfully.

"Well, there's something I need you to do. Something that I'm sure you'll enjoy!"

"Aka, one of Darkeem's shitty ideas."

"Shush William! My idea isn't shitty!"

"Yeah, don't call dad's ideas shitty!" Shoyo's face scrunched up as he crossed his arms and pouted. William, the red and black one, just deadpanned at him.

"They are."

"Anyways, like I said, there's something I need you to do!" Darkeem, the white and black one, swirled his arm around and formed a circle that looped around his arm. Then, he threw it, and it floated in the air. A picture formed in the middle of it which showed a small town. "I want you to live here!"