Ragnarok part 1 (Male Reader)

YOU POV: 

I sat in a cell chained up. I was writing in my journal everything that happened. 

It's a long story but basically I was kidnapped, met Loki and fell in love, I have been staying on Asgard and learning about aliens and stuff. I was in the stables waiting for Loki. He said he has something special planned today. Instead I was kidnapped by someone else. Honestly I wonder how much longer I'll be here. 

I heard some noises. I looked around and the bottom of the cage opened. I yelped as I fell. 

"FUCK" I screamed as I finally stopped. 

I dropped my journal and pen on the floor. I was slowly spinning. 

"(y/n) (l/n)" said Surtur. 

"Surtur, son of a bitch you're real" I said a little surprised. 

"Of course I'm real" said Surtur. 

"Well I didn't know. Honestly I'm still getting use to the people from Norse mythology being real" I said. 

"But you're Jewish" said Surtur. 

"That I am. That's why I don't kneel to Loki. I only kneel to God" I said. 

Surtur was not amused. There was a silence as I spun back around.

"Anyway why did you kidnap me" I asked. 

"Since you are engaged to Loki then you must know about Ragnarok" said Surtur. 

"Yes, the end of Asgard" I said. 

"So you have heard of it. Then you also know that I will put my crown in the eternal flame and be reborn. I will grow as big as a mountain and bury my sword deep in Asgard" Surtur started. 

"Hold on, I'm spinning but I'll be back around shortly" I said. 

Surtur sat there annoyed as I spun around slowly. I finally made it back around. 

"Okay so you are going to put your crown into the eternal flame and then you will grow as big as a house" I said. 

"A mountain" said Surtur. 

"Right, the eternal flame that Odin keeps locked away on Asgard" I said. 

"Odin is not on Asgard" said Surtur. 

"Well not at the moment but still it's locked away in a vault" I said. 

"No, you misunderstood. Since the night that you were taken from the Greenlick's Odin hasn't been seen sense. All anyone knows is Thor has been ruling Asgard with the past kings and queens" said Surtur. 

"But they died years ago" I said. 

"I don't care. I am just going to put my crown into the eternal flame and lay waste to Asgard" said Surtur. 

"Uh huh, and were is this crown" I asked as I spun to face the other way. 

Surtur didn't answer. 

"Mother flippen torpedoes" I mumbled. 

I tried to spin myself around faster. 

"This is my crown" said Surtur as he pointed to his crown when I was finally back around. 

"Okay one I guess people can have crowns that make them look like Satan and two, you couldn't find chains that won't make me spin" I said. 

"Well I'm question how Loki fell for mortal like you" said Surtur. 

"Bitch I am a alien and a royal from Earth" I said angrily. 

I felt something in the distance. Finally, I'm saved. 

"And for that comment how about instead of watching you grow really big and set fire to a planet, I rip that thing off your head and lock it away in a vault" I said. 

I smiled and Surtur stood up. He walked up to me. 

"But Ragnarok has already begun. What can you do to stop it" asked Surtur as he lifted the chain up so we were face to face. 

God that breath. I can't tell if it stinks or if I'm in a sauna. 

"Defeat you" I said. 

The chains around me started to glow a green color. Surtur was confused. The chains exploded and I fell the floor.