Chapter: 1

First day of summer break and i already was living in torture. My mom was making me go to a camp to meet guys and girls. I have friends, i have plenty of friends but none of them influence me like my mom said they should. They had waken us up at 6!! Once i got up i was going to put makeup on which your apparently not supposed to have. So they took my makeup. I got lazy for dressing so instead of dressing nice i put on sweats and a loose Hollister white shirt and rainbows with a messy bun. " Alright everyone we are sorting you by age group!" the counselor had the most high pitch voice. "15 year olds go to the green cabin!" That was me. As i wad leaving i bumped into someone and gave him a dirty look but i didnt look to who it was because i was still tired. I knew no one in the cabin great.

"Alright everyone grab a partner that you dont know." When i looked around everyone already had a partner besides the dude i ran into. Great, hes walking over. "hi, um wanna be partners?" he sounded nervous and yet confident it was weird. "Sure." i said with a little smile. Im not usually a happy person but i decided to make it less awkward. "Now you have to get to know each other a little by asking questions." The counselor said once everyone had a partner. "Well whats your name?" i asked. "Grayson Dolan." OMG. It was grayson dolan from vine. "Ya in your dreams man." i didnt believe it for a second. "No its true ethan is over there." he pointed at him and i nearly had a heart attack. "Well what ever." i said rolling my eyes. I dont know why but ive always been stubborn when i meat boys that are cute. "Whats your name?" he said smiling. "Eliza but you can call me what ever." i said crossing my arms. "Well nice to meat you Eliza." he said. "What brings you to this camp?" i said "Mom says we need to meet more people." he said with a little chuckle. "Same!" i said laughing but realize who i was talking to and stopped. "Do you always act like this." he asked. "No." i said smiling and crossing my arms. "Well wanna go swimming later?" he said smiling. "ill think about it." i said. Once we got each others numbers i went back to my cabin to get something to eat.

grayson- well if you wanna go swimming come at 8:00 so then no one catches.
me-hmm i dont think so
gray-what?? whyyy
me-im kidding😂 see you soon
gray- you scared me😂 bye