Chapter-53

JIMIN POV-

Flashback 4 years ago-

JK told me to deliver these gifts at Hyuna's place. I glanced at the back seat as I'm driving through the small roads in Busan. I didn't get the chance to meet her since last two fucking weeks. She needs to know that she can't run away from me. She's mine. Even though, she's married but I don't care.

Marriage is just a contract, and my love for her doesn't need a piece of paper to proof how deep she's rooted in my body.

We had been together from childhood. We had sex when she was not married behind JK's and her father's back. She used to love me a bit back then but after her marriage, she completely changed. She fell in love with another man and forgot the love I gave her.

As I said earlier, I don't care whom she loves or whom she's married to. I need her physically and as long as she's filling up my hunger, I'm happy. I had been threatening her to have sex with me for all these years that I might tell her truth to her husband Yoongi, that how she used to sleep under me.

But the more she got involved with me, the more she got pushed into this dark hole. Now, there's no going back. I remember how I unleashed onto her when I got to know she was pregnant with Yoongi's child. I told her she'll get abortion but she refused. I let it go after thinking it was just a onetime thing and even, she promised, she'll not get pregnant again.

I parked the car in the driveway as I look at the small house. Yoongi tend to live a normal life from the beginning. That's good. But the only thing he did wrong was marrying Hyuna, however the thought never really affected me. He's mostly at his office. That's another good thing that Hyuna is all alone now.

I hurriedly get the gifts out from the back seat, climbing the front stairs and ringing the bell. She opened it but her smile falls when she looked at me. I don't care, I just need to fuck her. I'm so horny with just the thought. I dodge past her, almost throwing the gifts on the table in the living room.

I engulf her into a tight hug, biting her neck harshly as soon as my hands were empty. She wiggled out of my hold, making me frown. She always plays hard to get no matter how many times I had fucked her. It's so annoying to threaten her every fucking time that I'll tell her husband about the truth.

"We can't do this anymore. I'm pregnant."

My blood boiled. What does she mean, she's pregnant? We always used protection, then how come she's- wait, she's pregnant with Yoongi's child? again?

I grabbed her throat in my hand, slamming her back against the white clean wall, "I told you to not get pregnant. I told you the last time. I told you I can't stand you being pregnant with another child."

She digs her nails in my arm and I winced while leaving her neck alone.

"I never loved you, Jimin. You know we both have only been sex buddies, that's it. I'm married now. I can't see my husband breaking everyday thinking that I'm cheating him. He sees every new mark on my body and now it disgusts me to even let you touch me!"

She can't be saying that. She needs to think about me only. The next thing I know, I slapped her hard as she falls on the ground, wincing in pain. She's like this only because of the child in her womb. Only because of that little thing, she have the audacity to tell me that we are fucking over!?

My eyes landed straight on the knife placed on the kitchen counter. I'll kill this child, then she'll be mine again. I sprinted towards it and grabbed the knife in my right hand while the other retrieved the mask from my back pocket.

I covered my face with a mask, not because I'm scared but because of the smell of blood. It always disgusted me.

When Hyuna saw me approaching near her, her eyeballs dilated with fear. I shouldn't have been doing this if she hadn't got pregnant with that sucker's child again. I was so understanding when she had Yumin, now she needs to know her place.

She is about to scream but I pressed my hand against her mouth, sitting on my toes in front of her. She cried. There's no point in crying now. How dare she slept with her husband again? How dare she get his baby inside her again?

My first blow hit in the middle of her stomach as she spitted blood out of her mouth.

"It's okay. it will hurt a little, then this baby will be gone and it will be me and you again!"

I sliced the knife into her stomach again, and she spitted more blood. Her eyelids are getting closed, her forehead all damped with sweat.

"That's the punishment you get for getting pregnant." I stab her again.

"That's for saying that you don't love me." I stab again.

"That's for falling in love with another man."

She stopped moving as her hands fall either side of her body. I didn't use my gun on her because it will be unnecessary violence and JK would know from the bullet that I shot her with my gun. Moreover, she isn't going to die. I just killed her baby. I stand beside her body, poking her leg with my foot.

Why isn't she waking up?

Only her baby was supposed to die. I heard some shuffling sounds. What? isn't she alone in the home? Before I could grasp the situation, I saw Yoongi with wet hair and a towel in his hand. He was here all along.

Shit.

He meets my gaze as he looked at Hyuna lying lifeless on the floor, then to my bloodied knife. That's good that I'm wearing a mask right now. He couldn't see my face.

It doesn't take him enough time to realize what happened. He throws the towel away and ran towards Hyuna's body. He checked her pulse, then cried. Weak man. This is the man Hyuna married to? A coward.

He stood up, ready to fight me. Guess, he's not that coward. He had never engaged in mafia business; I doubt if he knows how to fight. But to my surprise he was ready to punch me in my face but I grab it before he could hit me.

A plan formed in my mind, a very exquisite plan. He'll take the blame for me. I retrieved my gun from my back and shoot him four times, without giving him any time to fight. I cleaned my fingerprints from the knife with a handkerchief, then placing it in Yoongi's hand.

Here, my proof is all ready.

I don't have much time. I need to hide his body somewhere.

And that was what I did. I drag his body to my car, then drove out of their house. I went near a river, a place where usually no one comes and dumped his body there. I went back to Hyuna in next thirty minutes. When I entered, I saw Yumin crying beside Hyuna's body. He must have crawled here.

I would have killed him too if he had came in front of my eyes back then. But I don't have more time to waste. Yumin's life is my present to JK.

I retrieved my phone and call JK, "Hello! JK, There's been a problem here. You may want to come at Hyuna's house! Right now!"

A/N: Please vote if you're enjoying the story. One more chapter 😪 please shower some votes on me.