12!

IMESSAGE!

dessy
hey pookie
do u rmbr last night?

ambs
not rlly. too much happened and my body thinks i was dreaming

dessy
oh!
it was maybe also the two drinks u had but yes!

ambs
sure that too!

dessy
u and evelyn fought

ambs
HUH????

dessy
yes. u fought evelyn. she showed up and started talking shit i think she was drunk, and u were like oh u fake ass bitch gtfo nobody invited u

ambs
there's no way i said that.

dessy
I SWEAR ON MY MUSIC CAREER.
and sge was like wtf u need to get put in ur place and she slapped u and everybody was like ohhh and i was boutta beat her ass but all of a sudden u jumped on her and started beating her ass

ambs
ong did chris see

dessy
chris was mad asf when she slapped u and when u jumped on her he started laughing and ppl were like get amber off get amber off!

ambs
HE THOUGHT ME JUMPING ON HER WAS FUNNY?

dessy
yes bruh u shoulda heard the shit she came in that party saying. anyways finally matt jumped in and pulled u off cause everyone else was recording and me and chris wanted her to get fucked up.

ambs
what happened after?

dessy
after that she was crying and her face was fucked tf up and her friend took her home and u and chris disappeared. he was sober tho so i doubt anything crazy happened.

ambs
i don't remember any of this..

dessy
just close ur eyes and focus. you'll start to remember.

amber sat at her vanity, sniffling as she fixed her makeup. chris was watching her from his spot on her bed, wondering if he should initiate a conversation or not.

"i'm sorry i beat up your girlfriend." amber sighed and chris shook his head, crossing his arms as he looked at her through the mirror "ex-girlfriend. don't be sorry she was saying some fucked up things."

"i didn't know that she knew i liked you. i tried to tell myself that maybe she didn't know and that she unintentionally started the drama and that she was just going with what her fans said." amber ranted, putting down her mascara as she stared at herself in the mirror. "but this whole time she did know, she just didn't want me to be happy. she didn't really like you as much as i did, and she knew that if we ever competed i would have to be the one to win."

"why didn't you tell me?" chris asked quietly and amber hesitated, because honestlyz zu she didn't know why. it's not like she was afraid to tell him, because she knew that even if he didn't like her that they'd stay friends anyways.

"i don't know.. i guess i was scared for things to be different.. like if you didn't see me the same things would be different and if you did they'd still probably be different... but in the end i ended up losing you completely." she sighed and sat next to him, resting her head on his shoulder.

"are you still scared?" he asked and she paused, furrowing her eyebrows slightly "what?" she asked quietly and he laughed.

"i said, are you still scared?" he asked and she lifted her head up to look at him "no. i'm not scared anymore." she told him and he smiled.

"good."

christophersturniolo

liked by nicolassturniolo and 605,378 otherschristophersturniolo i would like to take the time to reintroduce you all to amber

christophersturniolo i would like to take the time to reintroduce you all to amber. she's the funniest person i know, and she's kind to everyone. she always gives me her last cookie if she sees me eyeing them, she always comes over to cheer me up when i'm feeling sad, she always gets an extra straw when she orders milkshakes cause she loves to share, she always holds my hand on rides because even though she doesn't want to admit it.. i know she's scared. she's the best person that has ever walked into my life and i wish everyone else could see that, so please stop sending her mean comments or saying that she ruined evelyn and i's relationship because she didn't. it has nothing to do with her.
view all 2,759 comments

user58 FUCK I TOLD YALL SHE WOULD WIN

user87 ong my babies y'all so cute im crying

amberjames im cryinggg

user54 aw amber so cute

evelynthomas hi guys, pls pls pls stop sending amber hate!! she's the last person that deserves it. i started all the drama that ever happened between us, and amber had no choice but to finish what i kept starting. she's a sweetheart and definitely doesn't deserve what u guys are saying to her.

user67 this is disgustingly cute

user42 NOOOO DOES THIS MEAN THEIR STORY IS ALMOST OVER???
user12 what r u tb.

dessysmith this makes my heart feel soooo good

back to updating!