16 and being a mom!!

A/N- thank you guys soo much for reading I hope y'all are enjoying this book.

Chapter 2 (Hollis's P.O.V)

As we get into the car I notice that Sam wore long sleeves and he never wears long sleeves. "Sammy' roll your sleeves up" I am worried that he probably cut himself. While I'm asking him looking in the rear view mirror, he argured that he didn't want to. So I keep telling him he's going to or mom was going to find out. After I said that he showed me. He had cuts all up and down his arms.
"Why the heck would you do this?" I asked him. Not replying I finally took a deep breath and said "Sammy, look" and I showed him all of my scars from when I cut myself, " we all don't enjoy life like we want to but life is unfear, even if it wasn't we all would just be spoils brats. Just remeber nothing comes from cutting yourself but scars. To many people love you for you to do this" with that he smiled and kissed me goodbye. I was so happy I had a little brother like him. " Thanks sis, I know I can count on you" he got out and walked with his little friends to school. I couldn't help but to just tear up. God has blessed me with so many things today. (Sorry, for all the none believers, I just thought that that belonged) As I pulled up to the high school I saw Tayha waiting there for me. I decided to just seat in my truck for a few minutes. I finally decided to get out.

"Heyy" Tayha came up to me all of a sudden
"Someone seems really happy today" I asked like.
"Yeah" she said hyper, "what did your mom say about shopping after school?"
"My mom said she didn't really care" I said tired
"Ok, my mom didn't care either" she said as soon as the bell rang. We both just gave each other that ok look and went to class.

My first class was with Brandon and if course he had he's tough down some girl mouth. He came up to me and asked "Anyone sitting hete?"
"No" I said
"May I?" He asked
He asked so I might as well let him.
"So what up" I asked bored
"Nothing really, you going to my party next weekend?" He just had to ask that question
"Yeah I guess" I say taking a deep breath on I guess.

Brandon P.O.V

The way she took the deep breath on I guess just hit me. She so beautiful and I never saw a girl like her before.

"You are beautiful" I say looking at her strait in the eye as I go in for a kiss.

"Woah, hold up city boy, I don't give my mouth away like that. And besides even if I did, it wouldnt worth it giving it to you" she said. Mean that was hot how she did the whole city biy thing.

"Well" I just back away not making anything anymore weird than it was.

A/N- hey guys, how Is the book going? Please let me know! Please
-comment
-vote
-like
It means the world to me!!!