00:02

"𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝...."

𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚛𝚔8:02𝚙𝚖𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖

𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚛𝚔
8:02𝚙𝚖
𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖

"Wait let me get this straight, she wants you to what?" She says as you fix up your side of the dorm room

"Wait let me get this straight, she wants you to what?" She says as you fix up your side of the dorm room. You were on the phone with your childhood bestfriend Mj. "Exactly like you know I hate writing my own essay. Why would I wanna help him?" You replied.

"I mean you have a thing for him anyways so you guys can spend more time with each other. it could be worse."

"You right you right, but the nigga gets finer everyday im not even joking M." You start to hear a key unlocking the door getting ready to open it.
"Okay im gonna call you back, I think this is my new dorm mate coming. Okay bye M." You hang up as a certain blonde unlocks the door, the same blonde from your last period.

"Oh, hey.."

"Hey..."you replied scanning her up and down.

"Im gwen."

"Im y/n" you both sit in silence awkwardly, until you both get that tingly feeling as you make eye contact with her.

"Wait, are you— just like me...?" You both say in unison and laugh it off.

"Yea........but im most definitely not from here, so im not even supposed to be here right now. I dont even know why or how I got here, Its so weird because this is like my universe but its not at the same time." She says as she put her stuff down.

"Okay thats crazy, do you think theres more out there?" You questioned

"Its possible, I mean like ive been sent here for a reason. We just need to find out for what and why. And how I can get home." she responded

"Okay we can figure this out later im bouta go to sleep, im beat." You yawn as you climb into bed turning off the light.

"Okay I'll be here cause im most definitely not going to sleep any time soon, goodnight y/n.......y/n....uh y/n?" Gwen goes to look over your side of the bed and sees you knocked out.

                           ꧁𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙꧂

𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜
𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚛𝚔
8:56𝚙𝚖
𝚄𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚎 𝙰𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

"Whats up with school" Uncle Aaron asked as he finshed up washing the dishes. "Great, got tons of friends." Miles replied as he punched the bag.
"Man you cant tell me it all that bad there, smart girls is where its at. Place must be full of em." He started walking over as he held the bag up for miles as he punched.

"No, theres no one theres no one"

"Nah I cant have no nephew of mine on the streets with no game" He says as he sits on the couch. "Hey, I got game. Its a new girl, But one of em is actually into me. Yknow how it is..."

"Whats her name..? Speaking of girls, how are you and y/n?" That hushed Miles right up.
"Yknow its— this is—its— we layin down the ground work right now. Me and y/n? We've been chill nothin goin on, I guess. I really want to tell her or atleast try to get the hint that im into her. But I dont know how." He replied quietly.
"You know about the shoulder touch?"
"Hell yea I know about the shoulder touch, but um tell me anyway..."
"Tomorrow, find y/n..walk up to her and be like....𝚑𝚎𝚢" He touches his shoulder.
"You serious uncle aaron?"
"Im tellin you man its science"
"So walk up to her and be like, hey" Uncle aaron laughed "No no no no no like, .....𝚑𝚎𝚢" He repeats himself.
"hEY"
"No....𝚑𝚎𝚢"
"HEeeeYyy" They both laughed.

"You sure you my nephew man?" Miles phone starts going off.
"Is that her?" He asked
"Uh... no I wish, but um I should probably go. Still got a paper to do tonight."

"Yo, youve been holdin out on me? You throw these up yet?" Uncle Aaron grabbed his sketchbook. "No um, yknow my dad. I cant" He looked down

"Come on, I got you aint gonna believe this....."
They started walking to the subway. And you already know how that went....