Random Smut :)

Writer's random note: So I got bored and I thought of writing a random smut. Sorry if it's messy, i didn't proof read that's why. Also I can't word/express the scene very well so please understand. Hope you enjoy reading.

Pairing: Baekhyun x reader
______________________________________________

Sitting and relaxing on the couch while watching tv, checking on the phone every minute, waiting for baekhyun messages. You can't stay still after baekhyun said that both of you will have a date, you don't know where but you can't help your self from being excited. He also said that he bought something for you that you need to wear while you're on your date. You start making beautiful dress images on your mind, thinking that he'll buy you a new dress.
You heard someone clicking the door digital door lock. You quickly stood up and rushed forward to the door.

"Babbyyyyyyy~" you happily welcomed him, you hopped and hugged him.

"Why are you not preparing yet??? I told you we're going on a date right?" He questioned.

"B-but you said I need to wear something on our date, give it to me so I can dress up" you stretched your arms, telling him to give you the bag.

"Give me the dress" you arched your brows, arms still stretched forward, hand moving close open.

"Pfft~ dress? Who told you that this is a dress?" He chuckled.

Your eyebrows furrowed from confusion.

"If that's not a dress, then what is that and why should I need to wear that?" You asked, with voice full of confusion.

"Come here~" he excitedly said, grabbing your wrist and pulling you towards the sofa. You sat at the moment he sat on the sofa. Looking at him with confused eyes as he open the bag. Your eyes widened as you saw the words written on the box that he took out from the bag.

"WHAT? A VIBRATOR? what the hell byun baekhyun" you taut.

Baekhyun laughed at your reaction.

"Whyy~ it's a gift for you, it even has a remote control which I will be the one who'll handle" he said teasingly.
"You want me t---" your not even done from speaking when he cut your words "No other words babe, dress up now, don't forget to put this on your pussy okay?, oh lemme go with you i wanna see you putting it in" he said. Such a tease.

You rolled your eyes and grab the box, "Fine" you sighed. You walked at baekhyun's room which is your room too, you picked baek's favorite black velvety of shoulder top matching it with the black velvet mini skirt.
"Babeee~ are you done? Ya~ iwanna see you putting it into you." He shouted, knocking on his room door. "the fuck baekhyun, it's open, you can come in" you shouted back.

He entered the room, mouth falling open as he see you pressing the vibrator slowly in to your pussy. Legs widely open, eyes shut, feeling every light move of the vibrator that is slowly getting deeper into you, you gasped at the moment you completely inserted it. The base resting on the outside part of your puss. Baekhyun remained standing infront of you bitting his lips while looking at you in the way that seems he wished that the one who got into you is his dick. You slowly close your legs and stood up, pulling up your panties and trying to walk, checking if it's comfortable. You grabbed the remote and throw it to baekhyun, which he quicky catched.
"Ok seems that you're already done preparing, let's go" he said.

He giggled when he saw you walking like a duck in the parking lot "babe is it your first time to wear a vibrator while going out?" He asked.
You stopped walking and looked at him, you nodded as a response. "I'll try to walk normally." You laughed.
He opened the passenger seat door for you, you leaned down to get into the car.
You're just a kilometer away from the mall, the car is stopped at the road bc. Of the stop light. You're focused on your phone, browsing at instagram, gasp escaped from you, your one arm gripped on the seat, you almost drop your phone after you felt a vibration inside of your pussy.
"What the fuck byun baekhyun, what are you doing" you yelled.
Baekhyun burst into laughter after seeing your reaction. "I'm sorry, I just tried" he giggled.
"Don't you dare to turn that on when we're on the mall or else" you said gazing at him.
"Or else what?" He replied, his face frowned.
You looked at the window without giving him any response.
He stepped on the gas as the green light showed.