Part 2: Who's your daddy?

[Yoongi POV]

I guess I already told you guys how fucking upset and mad I was about the fact that y/n (my girlfriend) was touching herself in front of a camera and moaning another guy's name...one of my best friend's name...
That made me out of my mind and I swore to make her pay for it. She still doesn't know that I know about her, and that's the best thing. I'm planning a lot of things for her. This weekend I'll spend time at her apartment, we will watch some movies, have a nice dinner and...well the rest we didn't plan, we only want to spend some time together that's all.
I tried to look the best I could just to start with the tease.
I got to her place and already got in cause I have the keys.
She literally jumped onto my arms and it was the cutest thing ever...maybe I won't punish her...NO!! I can't be sweet...she needs to pay...she hurted me and now she will get what she needs.

"I missed you so much baby girl..."
"I miss you too daddy..."
Oh we are already starting like this? I like it...I love it...
"Why don't we start with movies huh? I wanna be very close to you cuddling you all the time..."
She showed me the widest cutest smile and again I felt a bit bad...but no I won't turn this down...I will stay with my plan.
We both lay down on the couch and I lay down behind her holding her whole body against mine. This feels so good...
I started to slide my fingertips all over her arms and I only smirked when I saw that she was having goosebumps.
"Oh you like that my love?"
She hummed at me And i slide my hands to her ass caressing it slowly too.
"You like that too?"
She hummed again and then I squeeze her thighs making her let out a moan...perfect.

"I think is better for us to go to your room right?"
She nodded again not letting out a single word and I grab her in my arms taking her to her room. I gently lay her down on the bed and look at her beautiful body before getting up again. She looked at me confused but I only smirked again.
"I wanna try something new baby..."
Her eyes got big and I opened her closet...I knew exactly where her things were...I grab one of her cameras and smiled at her.
"I wanna film us...I think it will be something different and kinda cool..."
Her eyes were still big and it was kinda cute actually...
I place the camera in front of her bed and then crawled on the bed to her.
I made her face the camera and then sat her down on the bed. I got behind her and smiled hugging her body from behind.
"That's funny don't you think?"
I could hear her breathing getting a bit...heavy...I love this.

"Oh baby you're already this excited?"
I chuckled and then slide my hand to her covered pussy.
"Missed my fingers?"
I use my long middle finger to circle her clit over the fabric of her panties and already heard a moan from her.
"Yeah baby moan for me...moan for your daddy...."
Y/n:"Fuck yes daddy..."
Perfect...that's what I wanted...
"Mmm? What's my name? Daddy? I think I heard another thing"
I slide my fingers in her panties to feel her wet pussy...I pinch her clit making her scream.
Y/n:"Fuck Yoongi!!!"
"Yes bitch scream my name...I'm your daddy...only me...not anyone else, not even Jungkook..."
I could hear a gasp from her and then started to rub her pussy as fast as I could possibly do.
Her hand hold onto mine and i pushed away.
"You think I wouldn't find out? That you're a bitch that gets paid for fucking online? Oh I should punish you..."

Y/n:"YOONGI!!! AAHH!!!"
"You like this? Huh? Does your pussy feels good? Tell the camera..."
Her body was already shaking and I smirked. Her moans were louder and louder.
"Who's your daddy? Who's the man you always cum for?"
Y/n:"YOU YOONGI!!! YOU'RE THE MAN I THINK ABOUT WHEN I'M CUMMING! FUCK I'M GONNA CUM NOW"
I rub her even faster and she screamed, her body fell on mine and she was still trying to catch her breath.
I hug her and smirked at the camera before placing a kiss on her cheek.
"I love you...and I know that's only your job...but that was funny...I love it..."
Y/n:"You're crazy Yoongi..."
"I know..."
I smirked and then flipped her over hovering her.
"But I still didn't finish".