(1)New City, New friends

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP , The alarm kept going off causing Rose to squirm and cover her face wit the pillow. She removed the pillow and started staring at the ceiling.

'Oh right, Im in los Santos' she thought looking around in her apartment only to see nothing but a sleeping bag on the floor,her phone, and suit case filled with little cloths. 'Right my boxes wont come until tmr morning' she looked alil disappointed.

She sat up and began to stretch before grabbing her phone. She checked the time 12:36pm and checked if she got any miss calls or missed messages which she did.

Mama
--------------
-Hope you got home safe sweetie
-text me back when you get this

'come to think abt it i didnt get home until 4am, no wonder i woke up so late' she thought

Dont worry ma i got home safe.-
And goodmorning<3-

When you think abt it Rose never really had a mom or a dad she was a orphan but she was glad to call her, her mom.

Rose put her phone down and got up heading to her suit case on the the floor, she put on a black short sleeve shirt with copper skinny jeans and nude red converses.

Rose went to the bathroom brushing her teeth and putting her hair into a half up half down bun, if she could hed put on some make up but thats all in the moving van.

Rose grabbed her phone and her small backpack that had her stuff in it, she left her apartment locking the door and heading to the elevator. In the elevator she was getting really hungry so she started searching for places to eat.

She looked up places to eat but only found a few: maldini's pizzeria, Rosters Rest, UwU Cafe, Burgershot. She decided to go eat at UwU Cafe, the elevator doors opened revealing multiple other elevator doors and only a few people, she went to the exit and was caught off guard by the sun she saw many people outside talking to each other.

Rose made her way to the side walk realizing 'how am i going to get the the restaurant' she thought realizing she dont have a car and dont wanna call a taxi so she began walking using her phone as a gps.

Rose got down the street until she heard someone stop in a car beside her and called out to her, "HEY!" Rose looked over to find and guy with a black biker helmet "Oh hi" she waved.

"Where you heading?" He asked politely rose smiled an responded "im just going to UwU i dont really have a car so i decided to walk" she said shrugging.

" Ohhh well i was heading there right now would you like a ride? " He asked smiling under his helmet, "oh sure thank you" she said making her way to the car an go into the front seat.

"Are you new to the city? " He asked driving missing all the read lights, rose looked confused but didnt question it "um yea i just moved here this morning" she said smiling looking at him "oh cool well if you want I'm happy to show you around" he said smiling, "oh id love that thank you, Im Rachel Rose but i go by rose and whats your name? " She questioned looking at him.

" Oh sorry, Im Yuno sykk its nice to meet you" he said looking at her but only for alil bit "its nice to meet you to Yuno" she said looking out the window realizing their here.

Yuno parked the car an hopped out followed by Rose, Yuno and Rose began walking to the entrance but something caught her eyes, the cherry blossom tree 'wowww these are so beautiful' she thought amazed

They made it to the entrance and went in 'omg its sooooo cuteeeee' she thought squealing to herself "theres cats here how abt you go play with them and ill order food" yuno said laughing "Okey!" She said excitedly running over to the kitty laying in the cat tree and started petting it while yuno ordered food.

Yuno grabbed the tray of food and walked over to a booth placing the food tray down and also called out for rose, rose made it to the booth and was amazed and drooling over the food "mmmmm this looks so goooooddddd" she said looking at it not knowing what to eat first causing yuno to start laughing at her sillyness.

---------------------------