007.

"Maddy, you literally look amazing

"Maddy, you literally look amazing." I tell her placing eyeshadow on my eyelid. "Honestly, Im really feeling myself!" She popped the straps of her pants, that's revealed some of her side.

I wore this flowy black and white skirt with a one shoulder black cropped tank-top. Maddy ordered stuff for her, and secretely got me this outfit to wear to the carnival. It is way out of my comfort zone, but I fucking love it.

After I finished my makeup, I slid my pallet back into my makeup bag zipping it up. I pulled my hair out of the low messy bun I kept it in so that I wouldn't get makeup in my hair, letting my wavy black hair flow around.

"Wow, I am so happy I got you that outfit!"Maddy squealed spinning me around with her hand. "you ready?" She questioned grabbing her phone. "of course." I grabbed a black tiny purse, making sure I had some money on me.

When we got to the carnival, I found Lexi and hung out with her a bit because Rue kinda ditched her for Jules I guess. "Come on!" I grinned pulling her on the ferris wheel.

We gave the staff our tickets getting into a seat and letting the bar cover our waist. "You and your sister have like two different personalities I swear." Lexi blurted playing with her brown hair.

"Right, sometimes she's annoying always talking about Nate." I confessed laying my head on her shoulder. The ride ended and we hopped off, walking around a little bit. "you want pretzels?" I questioned tilting my head a bit.

"yea." she smiled, I grabbed her hand trying to find the nearest pretzel stand. A stand was near us so we walked up to it waiting in the line not even realizing who was the worker.

"welcome to pretzel mania, can I take your order?" A familiar voice called out sounding annoyed. I turned my head to see Ashtray standing in the pretzel stand rolling his eyes.

"two pretzels please." I pressed my lips together. "y'all really want pretzels, or drugs?" He questioned furrowing his eyebrows.

"pretzels." I replied blankly, and he went into the back mumbling something under his breath. "I fucking hate his damn attitude." I grunted slamming my hands to my side. "I never even had a conversation with him before." Lexi confessed shrugging her shoulders.

"Lucky." I shook my head noticing Ashtray, making his way back with two pretzels in his hand. "by the way, I heard everything your slick ass said. Just so we are clear, I don't like you either." Ash sarcastically smiled. "4.25." He mumbled raising his eyebrow.

I huffed grabbing a 5 dollar bill from my purse and handing it to him waiting for the change. He motioned for me to move out the way for the next person. "Give me my change." I complained leaning on the stand.

"fuck, fine." he mumbled handing me some change leaving me a death stare.

I sat on the bench playing with my fingers waiting for Rue, since I was gonna walk with her home until I saw Maddy near Cal Jacobs Chilli stand clapping her hands.

I shook my head mumbling no under my breath silently walking over to the stand. I stood back a little. She clapped in a slow motion standing in the middle of everyone.

"Yea, im not suppose to be here right now because im dressed like a hooker and none of you like me." She started walking closer to the stand saying hooker more aggressively.

"i'm just here to say congratulations!" Maddy exclaimed with a sarcastic look on her face. "maddy get out of her-" Nate tried to usher her away before getting cut off by maddy pushing over a huge pot of chilli.

The crowd Oo'ed before Nates mom spoke up. "What in gods name is your problem?" "you cunt!" Maddy blurted causing Nate to drag her away.

I quietly followed them, trying to see what is happening. But got interrupted by Rue dragging me away so that we could all go home.

"Rue, Nate is literally dragging Maddy somewhere, I have to see." I tried slapping her hand away before we were too far. "Not the time, Gia is literally missing." Rue announced with a concerned look on her face.

We finally find Gia, with Troy and Roy getting high in a empty parking lot. "Gia!" Rue yelled causing Gia to turn her head her way. "what the hell, i've been calling you!" Rue announced standing in the middle me behind her slightly.

"Rueeee!" Gia slurred dragging the E. "are you stoned right now?" Rue questioned. "nah." She let out a weird laugh. Fuck, I have a bad past with Roy. "Hello Evelyn." Roy said out of nowhere, and I froze wishing I stayed behind.

"uh hey." I mumbled laying my head low. "haven't seen you in a while!" Roy slurred motioning me to come towards him. "uh, im good." I awkwardly said looking around.

"I miss you." He pressed his lips together. "we need to get together like our last time seeing eachother." He reminded me of a situation from a year ago.

so, I may or may not have lost my virginity at a party a year ago drunk as fuck. to roy mckay. yea, i regret  it.

I nodded awkwardly, telling Rue i'll be over there. I needed air after getting reminded of a situation that happen like a year ago which i'm not the proudest of.

The carnival was closing and people were shutting there stands up so I walk into a random stand and it wasn't even locked. I wasn't paying attention to signs. I walked into Ashtray literally in the process of getting naked next some random girl who was in a bra and jeans.

"I'm sorry, sorry." I quickly turned around slamming the door behind me, I cursed under my breath not even knowing where to go next.

Fez was on his way into the stand, before I stopped him. "you do not wanna go in there." I mumbled widening my eyes. "why?" Fez questioned holding a box in his hands.

"knock before entering!" I came up with something before scurrying off.

A/N: hi hi hi , so roy mckay.. 🤭🤭🤭