Snatched.21

These are so bad 💀💀

Balling tears as I publish them..

A little later Mk and Redson heard Sounds of Breaking objects and ran over to the room they left Macaque and Monkie king.

They were fighting.

Mac:YOU'RE SO SELFISH!!WHY CANT YOU JUST-
Sun:SELFISH?!YOU TOOK MY KID AWAY FROM ME!!JUST TO TURN HIM AGAINST ME!!
Mac:I DIDN'T DO SHI-
Mk:What's going on?!

Macaque and Monkie king both had cuts,scratches,and bruises along their body's.

Mac:It..Nothing.
Sun:No.No it's not!Go on!Tell him!
Mac:Tell him what?!That you are just a horrible person?!You are inconsiderate?!You-
Sun:You are too!!
Mk:Both of you stop!!

Macaque and Sun wukong started to hit each other again and Mk started to back up out of the room.

Redson let Mk out of the room and Went back in,shut the door and tried to stop the fight.

Red:BOTH OF YOU.QUIT IT.

Redson had used his Flame to split the two of them apart.Of course trying not to burn them.

Mac:RED SON JUST GET OUT OF THIS.
Red:YOU'RE SCARING MK.BOTH OF YOU.AND IF YOU DON'T STOP THIS CRAP YOU BOTH ARE GOING TO LEAVE.

Redson let his flame go down and disappear while Macaque and Sun wukong shut up and turned away from eachother.

Red:Now.Go out there and apologize to Mk.
Both:Ok..

The 3 of them left the room and went to see Mk but he wasn't there.

They looked around for him and They grew worried because they couldn't find him.

The eventually found him in Redson closet with his Head in his knees.

Sun:Bud..
Mk:Just leave..
Mac:Kid..We're sorry.
Mk:I said just leave.
Red:Noodle boy..

Mk looked up and Red and then looked back down.

Mk:You too.
Red:What?But Noodle b-
Mk:I just want to be alone.
Red:Okay..

Redson,Macaque and sun wukong left Mk there and He started to cry.

He was confused.Trapped in his head again.It was getting harder to think straight.Harder to just have a thought.

He was tearing everyone and everything apart.He's causing his friends to worry.His partner to Worry.Monkie king.

He was the issue.

He was the cause of everyone's problems.

He ruined everything.

He felt as though..He wasn't himself.He wasn't who he says he is.  Mk...Monkie kid...Who are they to him?

All he saw was just some kid who ruins everything.

Mk cried to the point no more tears would come out.Or just any emotion in the moment.Not happy.Not sad.Not fear.Not anger.Nothing.

Mk got up a few minutes later and walked out of the closet.He saw Redson sitting on his bed and he quickly rushed over to Mk and hugged him.

Mk hugged him back.

Red:Are you okay?
Mk:Yeah..I just need some space.

Macaque and Sun wukong sat outside of the room and Were quiet for the most part.

It became Awkward after their fight.You could hear the faint breaths come from each monkey.

Macaque got bored and knocked on the door to Redson room to see if  mk had come out yet.Redson Went and opened the door and the Two ran in and over to Mk.

Mac:Hey..
Mk:Hi..
Mac:I'm sorry kid.
Sun:Bud..
Mk: ..
Sun:I'm sorry..
Mk:I..
Sun:You don't have to forgive me.But just..Please come back..
Mk:I'm sorry..I..Don't want to..
Sun:W-What?!Why?
Mk:Well..I like it here..
Sun:B-But I brought Mei back for you!!
Mk:I'm sorry..
Sun:I..I was willing to give myself up for you!!
Mk: ...

Sun wukong had it.He had been patient.He waited for Mk.He wanted him back.He knew what he had to do.

Sun:*He sighed*Look Bud.If you're not coming with me..He is.*He pointed to Redson*
Red:Excuse me?
Mk:Y-You're joking..Right?
Sun:Are you coming?
Mk:I'm sorry..But no.
Sun:Alright then..

He knew if he wanted Mk back,He would need something he liked to make him come back.And that's exactly what he was going to do.

Take Redson.

In a flash,Sun wukong had yanked Redson up and started to Run away.

Red:WHAT THE-PUT ME DOWN!!
Sun:Sorry Buddy,I want my kid back.

Without think Mk pulled out the staff which fell into peices connected my chains and quickly threw it at Sun wukong holding him in place.

Mk started to walk up to him to get Redson but Sun wukong made clones which held Mk down as he got out of the weapons hold.

Red:DROP ME OR ILL LIGHT YOU ON FIRE!!
Sun:Sorry.

Sun wukong had hit Redson causing him to knock out.He then took off.

Mk got up after the clones disappeared and started running,He eventually made it to the front door,but it was too late.He was gone.

Macaque was in disbelief by the scene.He thought that Sun wukong wouldn't do anything to hurt Mk.

Mk dropped to his knees.

Isn't that cruel?

Redson was gone now..Wasn't this funny?He felt like a fool.Like everything was just some silly little joke.

Mac:Kid!

Macaque yelled as he ran down the hall towards him.

Mk turned his head away from Macaque.

Mac:Kid..Where is he?
Mk:I..Don't know..
Mac:Crap..I'm sorry..The good thing is Reds not going to get hurt..I know Monkie king and he wouldn't do anything like that..
Mk:Really?Are you sure of that?
Mac:Yea-
Mk:Didn't he kill you.
Mac: ...
Mk:Didn't he let me watch Mei die.
Mac:I-
Mk:Didn't he abandoned you for years?
Mac:Kid..Stop.
Mk:Didn't he-
Mac:I SAID STOP!

Mk flinched.Macaque Quickly realized what he done and started to apologize.

Mac:I'm sorry..I didn't mean to-
Mk:What make you think he isn't going to hurt Red?
Mac: ...
Mk:Exactly.

Mk got up and walked outside to go and look for Redson and Monkie king.

I'm working on the next part but school starts tomorrow and it's like 12 so I at least want to have a bit of sleep so I don't crash in my 1st period.

Again I'm sorry this is the best I can do.😭 I really should have thought about this more.

Lol-

Bye bye red 🙉🙈🙉

🦶

Have good day/night BUUUUHHHHHHHHHG bye.