Episode 06: 선택에 의해 Seontaeg-e uihae (by Choice)

***Ding-dong – Ding-dong!

It's 6-am in the morning; the apparent buyer of my old apartment took awhile before she open the front door, her voice still sounds sleepy;
"... (ne)?? 누구세요? Nuguseyo? .. Who are you? – Jae Chan recognized a familiar voice.

"...그녀의 목소리 geunyeoui mogsoli,.. (her voice),.. it's familiar,.. And I am too coward to lift my head before her, I knew it was her,.."

"...I am the owner of this house!.." – "I have no choice but to introduced myself, I need to act tough without making it obvious that I am obviously a runaway Idol  who needs an hideout,... I need to endure this humiliation while she looked straight to my eyes,.."

Jae Chan sigh and lead himself inside the apartment, without Nari's permission; It's about a few second before Nari re-acts and immediately asked both Jae Chan and Seonho of why suddenly there are crashing inside her apartment.

She followed Jae Chan who went straight to the living area;
"... Ya! ,...
Ajussi!!! 잠깐만 (jamkkanman)!!! ,.. 누구 ~? Nugu~?,.. Owner of this house?,.. my apartment?,.." – Nari, tries to calmly ask for an explanation.

The apartment was very untidy and messy; Nari, after going here and there looking for Dalli and dealing with her novel submission recently, left her no chance of cleaning the house.

Jae Chan was disgust with the mess he was seeing, He even saw a rotten apple, empty cup of coffee which seems to be sitting on Nari's work table for days now.

He sigh heavily and shook his head;
"... Are you a pig,..? ",.. You don't even know how to clean this place?,.." - he then lift Nari's day-old cardigan placed on the couch using his two finger, trying not to fully touch it; And toss it on her.

Nari started to get annoyed with Jae Chan's rudeness;
"..."... Ya-ya-ya!!! ,... Ajussi!!! ,.. this is trespassing and invation of privacy!!!,..If you don't get out of here now, I'll call the cops and report you!!,.."

"... Cham!~ ,.. What?,.. report us,..? You must be kidding me,..." - He, then toss the papers he has at hand to the coffee table, for Nari to read.

On the paper, details about the ownership of the property was written in full details;
It's a financial breakdown of what occurred regarding the transactions and payments of whoever bought the property. It is showing all the monthly payment records of Nari through her realtor; and it gives details of all the financial activity that has happened within the past month.

''.. It is clearly stated on these documents that you,.. Han Nari-shi – have failed on paying the agreed amount for the past months and that technically means that your ownership on this property is now null and voided by the bank and the authority; And that also means, that this property will remain on the possession of the original owner – Me,.. Lee Jae Chan,.." – Jae Chan, boastfully explains while he sit-crossed leg on the couch.