~Glistening Morning~

It was a simple morning. The birds chirped in the trees, in the around the hill and valley. Dew was glistening on the grass, some fresh, some old from the scour night that had faded away for the day to shine through.

A small dirt home, fitted for two beings, had someone stirring in their bed. The being was TommyInnit. He had thickish blonde hair, and always worn his blue jeans, and red and white signature t-shirt. Tommy was tall and lanky, him being on the more skinny side, and he had a slender, long red tail, and red horns that was no smaller than your index finger.

Tommy would be waking, his eyes slowly opening, taking in the light of day. He'd blink a few times, getting his eyes adjusted to the light, eventually raising up from the bed, looking around. He'd swing his legs over the side of the bed, placing his feet to the floor.

Tommy would stand up, and stretch, him extending his arms up, and backwards. He would get done stretching, him letting out a small yawn. He'd step forward, looking to the door of his home, seeing a familiar friend of his.

Tommy would walk to the door, and open it right as the person outside opened it. "Hello!" said Tommy happily, looking at the person outside the door. "Hello, Tommy." said the other.

The other wore ripped jeans, and a green button-up shirt. They had messy brown hair, and brown eyes, also having small clay colored horns, and lamb ears.

"How are you, and what brings you here, Tubbo?" said Tommy, him being curious of Tubbo's arrival to his home. "I am pretty well, and I also came to see how you and Shroud was doing." said Tubbo, his eyes glistening, wanting to hear how shroud was doing.

"Ah, well shroud is pretty well. He is just a little too clingy." said Tommy, him letting a small chuckle slip. "That's good! Atleast a clingy child won't leave you, or run perhaps?" Tubbo said, him tilting his head slightly, staring at Tommy.

"Eh, yeah. I guess your correct Tubbo." Tommy said, smiling after speaking his words. "Well, I have some things to attend.. it was nice seeing you this morning Tommy." Tubbo said as he turned, and started to walk away.

"It was nice to see you too aswell.." Tommy said, closing the door. He would turn around, seeing Shroud curled in his own bed, sleeping peacefully.

Tommy would walk over to the bed, and get down, lightly shaking Shroud. "Wakey, wakey bud.. it's almost time for breakfast." Shroud would only curl up a bit more, still sleeping peacefully.

Tommy would smile, slowly standing back up from leaning down. He'd turn, and go to a chest, looking for something to make for breakfast. He would find some eggs, and some pork chops. "Perfect." Tommy would walk to the small kitchen area, and grab a few things, starting to cook the food for breakfast.

A/N

Words: 546!!

This is my first book on here, so please bare with me! I try my best to be descriptive, and not be sloppy at writing. ;w; Also, feel free to correct any mistakes, and criticize! Don't crit too harshly though please.